What Phone You Got

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I have a RAZR MAXX, and I love it so far. Got sick of waiting for the ICS OTA, so I installed it myself, and now I'm :eat: The best thing about the phone though is Motocast. You install it on your CPU, sign up, and it streams all your shyt straight to your phone. Got my entire music collection wherever I go. No uploading to big brother (Google). No iTunes Match 25,000 song limits. shyt's dope. Streams video too.

I will be honest though, I've always wanted an iPhone, but the way my plan/upgrades have gone, shyt just wasn't logical. I went from a regular phone to a Curve, then got a Droid 1 on launch. No iPhone on VZW. When the iPhone finally released on VZW, I was still under contract, then when my upgrade became available (last July), it made zero sense for me to get a non-4g phone. So I waited, and waited, and then they (VZW) announced the whole change in plans (eliminating unlimited Data), so I finally bit the bullet and got a MAXX. I would've waited for the S3 if I had known at the time that I could pre-order and keep my unlimited, but with Motocast, I think I would prefer the MAXX anyways.

screwface

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Got a GSM Galaxy Nexus. I know a lot of folks sleep on it because of the One-X and the S3 dropping, but with the huge developer following it has i really think it is still overall the best android phone to get.

I know this isn't a phone, but does anyone here plan on the getting the nexus 7 tablet? The specs are real nice for the price (259$ 16gb).

MCBuot1977

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want that Nexus 7. If all goes to plan, I will have it by the end of the summer. It'll complement my Nexus S quite nicely.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I settled into a pattern of using my Galaxy S24 Ultra at work and using my iPhone 15 Pro Max at the gym and on days I don't work. I just forward my iPhone calls to my Galaxy and keep my Apple Watch on for texts. I pay $30 all together for 2 lines which to get dedicated Apple Watch service would be close to the same thing so I use the 2 phones approach and hotspot.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
iPhone 13 Pro Max

It being a good phone and I don’t see any other reason to upgrade. I need to change out the battery soon though