What Phone You Got

EpicLegacy91

Anon3321
Daps
Reppin
under the rainbow,nova scotia
Droid Razr Maxx rooted w/ ICS alpha build..
The battery life on this phone is amazing. It takes my phone 15 minutes to reach 100% and after 14 hours of usage, at the end of the day my phone is usually on 30-45%. Not entirely mind-blowing but significant for a 4G LTE phone under frequent use .. That will get me through an entire day easy. No need for useless battery-saver apps, or using task manager to kill off all apps. Baddest droid in the market for now.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
T-Mobile G2x. LG dropped it with Froyo and major problems :sadbron: but at least it was vanilla android :leon:

Dropped a half assed Gingerbread update a few months after but things were better at least. If it weren't for the development section at XDA popping I probably would have left this thing in the bushes. Have MIUI, CM7 + CM9 (and roms based off of them) all working. Currently on a CM7-based rom now because everything works, vs CM9 roms that have problems with video

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Htc One S

this was my previous phone

DSCN1256.jpg

So all the shyt I can do is blowing my mind.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm screaming fukk an EVO unless it's on Verizon or at&5/tmobile

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, I have a HTC Inspire. I have had it since Feb 2010. It still gets the job done for me. I know I need to upgrade but I haven't had too many problems out this phone yet. I just can't switch phones like that. My brother got a Samsung Note and loves it. I was thinking about upgrading to that. But I can't upgrade for another couple of months. But I'm not worried about it just yet. My wife has the 1st Droid Incredible. Now she wants the Droid Razr Maxx for her birthday. I think it's a nice ass phone but she'll find out.