What percentage of American Black women do you think are feminists?

What percentage of American Black women do you believe are feminists?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 15-25%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 25-35%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35-50%

• 75%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 100%

• Total voters

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
If you believe the percentage is low, then why are you up in arms about them? If you believe the percentage is high (or sizeable) then why don't you believe there should be some compromise to understand their points of view?

• Dap
Reactions: Fox

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Majority of women think feminism is hilariously ridiculous.

Column: Why millennial women don't want to call themselves feminists
82 percent of Americans don’t consider themselves feminists, poll shows

The problem with feminism and how it affects men is institutional more than anything. These feminists are just the fukking loudest and has organized political power against men.

My sister and mother thinks feminists are stupid. And my mom is a hardcore Lifetime watching, love seeing men get fukked up by women in action movies type of woman.

And my sister is tough as fukk.

But when it comes down to it...they think feminism is dumb.

You can believe in gender equity or equality without being a feminist or a men's right activist or a masculinist.

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
probably like 5% or less...and I mean they actually attend feminist events/discussions/etc......I don't have any real opinion of them since they are so small and usually only on college campuses, on Twitter or in LGBT circles...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you believe the percentage is low, then why are you up in arms about them? If you believe the percentage is high (or sizeable) then why don't you believe there should be some compromise to understand their points of view?

There's no such thing as a Black Feminism in america. Never has been and NEVER WILL BE.

If you're talking about the mentally unstable black women on twitter and running ebony, those are fake feminists, and some are suspected agents controlled and employed by white supremacists.

On to your questions:

1) Yes their percentage is low but their voice is the loudest. They're divisive at best, and deadly dangerous at worse They are non constructive and need to be shut down.

2) We have, and always have, compromised with the black woman. These particular black women are dangerous. We understand their points of view. We disagree

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Most black women want equality among sexes. Its just that most avoid the feminist label because of the misandry that exists within.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Feminism doesn't mean anti-men
The same way pro-black doesn't mean anti-other races.

It just means I'm passionate about bettering womens postion in the world just like I'm passionate about bettering black peoples postion in society

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
You don't have testicles.
Ok? Im a CNA...I've seen some men with huge testicles up close and personal. I'm sure it would be hard for them to have their legs crossed like a woman but I don't see why they would need to take up two seats unless they were also obese.

I think men that sit like that are being purposely vulgar.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Ok? Im a CNA...I've seen some men with huge testicles up close and personal. I'm sure it would be hard for them to have their legs crossed like a woman but I don't see why they would need to take up two seats unless they were also obese.

I think men that sit like that are being purposely vulgar.

No man is spreading legs far enough to take up 2 seats.

If you're a feminist and so concerned about taking up too much space you would have also brought up women who put their purses and bags on seats to take them up.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
No man is spreading legs far enough to take up 2 seats.

If you're a feminist and so concerned about taking up too much space you would have also brought up women who put their purses and bags on seats to take them up.
Yeah..I thought about that. But that's why I said these dudes are being vulgar AND taking up space. The women are just taking up space. If someone asks them to move their bags then it would be nice if they moved it...but if they don't...meh.