What percentage of American Black women do you think are feminists?

What percentage of American Black women do you believe are feminists?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 15-25%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 25-35%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35-50%

• 75%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 100%

• Total voters

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I believed there are less than 5% of women involved in the feminism movement. Feminism isn't a hot subject to discuss in real life. I never been bother by the movement at all because most women don't agitate men with feminism rant.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You don't have to be involved in the "feminist movement" to be a feminist. If you believe we live in a society driven and dominated by men and commit to working towards equalizing the playing field economically, sexually, etc while actively avoiding stereotypes...you're basically a feminist. I'm all for those things so I guess I'm a feminist.

I'd like to believe most young women regardless of race are feminist ideologically, but you never know.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
You don't have to be involved in the "feminist movement" to be a feminist. If you believe we live in a society driven and dominated by men and commit to working towards equalizing the playing field economically, sexually, etc while actively avoiding stereotypes...you're basically a feminist. I'm all for those things so I guess I'm a feminist.

I'd like to believe most young women regardless of race are feminist ideologically, but you never know.

Exactly, I'd say we'll over 75%of women believe in feminist ideals but wouldn't call themselves feminists.