What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Since I'm the resident Garveyite, it should be no surprise that I made this thread. As I usually call it, it's a psychosis. Instilled in us by so-called people who never had our best interest at heart. Afrikan women are the worse when it comes to hair-hats (that's what they are) because they just look like shyt but regardless it's a crying shame. What's even worse is that we don't control the market or industry. Ninja, there's been women I've worked with and NEVER seen their natural hair. This is crazy but lemme guess—:manny:

Amirite?

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
orthodox jewish women

full

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These white women and other nbw are some of the biggest offenders of hair cosmetics. Yall don't even be knowing because 1. Some of you don't get no hoes and 2. Modern hair cosmetics are so good that the untrained eye will never notice. I don't see why BW always get called out for this when it is a modern woman epidemic with the hair and face cosmetics. My biggest gripe is the bw who wear unnatural colored hair. Blue, Blonde, pink hair is trash.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
All women wear extensions bro… It’s just that black women pay exorbitant prices to sew another groups hair texture into their head. It’s actually quite sad because when a chick has to take that sh*t out and they are between appointments, they throw their natural hair in a little poof at the top and act as if they’re hiding. Real talk, they are at work laying low until they can get another sew in or they wear the scarf with the fat ass knot in the front, a faux gold Africa shaped pendant, with some big gold hoops and their baby hairs sticking out. Now they’re sweet mother of the earth soul sista for the week all of a sudden.

If I went to Great Clips and picked up Brad Kaslowski’s hair off the floor and glued that shyt to my scalp, I would probably be involuntarily thrown in a crazy house.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Black hair comes in all different textures and length family
:duck:

yall better stop this

black folks don't have indian or east asian hair texture. you know....the ones that are used the most by sisters for weave and wigs.

btw, I don't have a problem with them wearing it. I just wish they would get the ones that look closer to their hair texture or wavy ones. I hate the ones that look like buckets