What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Training camp’s next week and Aiyuk’s using the only bit of leverage he’s got left. His problem is that if the Niners didn’t trade him during the draft, why would they trade him now? It makes zero sense to trade him before the season when they’re tryna win a SB this year

And just because Aiyuk requested a trade doesn’t mean that the team’s gonna trade him. It might even speed up a new deal tho. Remember when Deebo, Mostert, and Robbie Gould demanded to be traded and then they got extensions not long after? :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Schefter with Lynch's official statement :lolbron:

There is nothing like annuals Niner off season fukkery…….. I can’t recall the last time we had a basic boring casual offseason with no shyt.

Probably in the Erickson or Nolan era :pachaha:

Or am I wrong?

@jwonder you an old head like me….. was there silly offseason fukkery with them?:mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Naw. He didn't run the ball enough. That was the actual weakness of this defense and this big eared buffoon wanted to pass.

The first drive the Niners were running the ball with ease until CMC fumbled. So he panics and runs the ball less. The stupidity is uncanny. All three running backs should have had touches

This. This. This.

Kansas City defense was starting to wear down in the 3rd. Even if we got stopped on 3rd down we should have run it again on 4th down.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Cowboy and Eagle brehs invading our room to shoot at us :dead:

Now yall see why we got the
:youngsabo:

And fukk it….. might as well drop in the 4th member @nightwing2016

The fades coming this NFL season finna be epic:mjlol:

#RWO

I’m done with Kyle’s sorry ass it only took him two seasons to realize hey we should use these other guys that are good rbs with cmc. That final drive when the oline had the chiefs dline on roller skates a power back would have been picking up huge chunks of yards but nooooooo. Kyle knows best. I’m done we ain’t winning anything this year and I wouldn’t be surprise if tension boils over this season and we miss the playoffs.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I’m done with Kyle’s sorry ass it only took him two seasons to realize hey we should use these other guys that are good rbs with cmc. That final drive when the oline had the chiefs dline on roller skates a power back would have been picking up huge chunks of yards but nooooooo. Kyle knows best. I’m done we ain’t winning anything this year and I wouldn’t be surprise if tension boils over this season and we miss the playoffs.

This is why I don't like these young players. They are so soft and bytch made. I absolutely loved players like TO and Bryan Cox. TO would have straight called Kyle trash to his face and the media. :russ:

Players like that don't exist anymore. Players calling out bum ass coaches was so funny, but true.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Training camp’s next week and Aiyuk’s using the only bit of leverage he’s got left. His problem is that if the Niners didn’t trade him during the draft, why would they trade him now? It makes zero sense to trade him before the season when they’re tryna win a SB this year

And just because Aiyuk requested a trade doesn’t mean that the team’s gonna trade him. It might even speed up a new deal tho. Remember when Deebo, Mostert, and Robbie Gould demanded to be traded and then they got extensions not long after? :heh:
yeah its all par for the course

Status
Not open for further replies.