Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Jmare007

I get off the defenses neck a little but you have to watch that and meet me half ways.

And granted, I know some don’t wanna call the refs out. Cuz the ref can’t call EVERYTHING we get that.

But we do have to admit the refs gotta be more consistent and fair to on both sides.

We been burnt by them in 2 SBs to the same team.

It’s crazy that every play in that clip was essentially the exact same thing. But we only got penalized for it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007

I get off the defenses neck a little but you have to watch that and meet me half ways.

And granted, I know some don’t wanna call the refs out. Cuz the ref can’t call EVERYTHING we get that.

But we do have to admit the refs gotta be more consistent and fair to on both sides.

We been burnt by them in 2 SBs to the same team.

It’s crazy that every play in that clip was essentially the exact same thing. But we only got penalized for it

:russell:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Then my crusade against the defense continues :blessed:
It was going to continue anyways, you've been doing it since 2019 :mjlol:

You just create fake drama and narratives to entertain yourself and @ us to keep your fukkery going. I'm too old for this shyt breh. @ me when Kyle proves me wrong and wins us a Superbowl. I promise you if that happens I'll be trolling and shytposting everywhere you want me to do it. But until Kyle does that, I don't give a flying fukk about your made up internal fukkery. This past Superbowl was too much for me do this shyt again:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It was going to continue anyways, you've been doing it since 2019 :mjlol:

You just create fake drama and narratives to entertain yourself and @ us to keep your fukkery going. I'm too old for this shyt breh. @ me when Kyle proves me wrong and wins us a Superbowl. I promise you if that happens I'll be trolling and shytposting everywhere you want me to do it. But until Kyle does that, I don't give a flying fukk about your made up internal fukkery. This past Superbowl was too much for me do this shyt again:manny:

No

Not true.

Everyone knows on the coli I’m a man of my word and never lies or lied

:mjgrin:

I would’ve ended it… hell. YOU could’ve ended it if you met me half way.

But now we are here :pachaha:

Also, we laugh to keep from crying breh…. And we laugh so our haters don’t see the weakness and then pile on. fukkery is the medicine to the sickness:blessed:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

BA for DA :whoo:

I know people see that and light up but truth be told, that's a dumb trade for us. We've damn near maxed out our WR1 position, he won't elevate it that much more than Aiyuk can because we're still not gonna give him 100 plus targets and if you look at it, him and Aiyuk have very similar production. Plus the way his cap hit is structured it would be way cheaper to sign Aiyuk and you could push his money out for a few years, that can't be done without Adams. We're literally just creating off-season drama for the sake of it. If you're not gonna pay him then get something for him unlike what we let happen with Armstead.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I know people see that and light up but truth be told, that's a dumb trade for us. We've damn near maxed out our WR1 position, he won't elevate it that much more than Aiyuk can because we're still not gonna give him 100 plus targets and if you look at it, him and Aiyuk have very similar production. Plus the way his cap hit is structured it would be way cheaper to sign Aiyuk and you could push his money out for a few years, that can't be done without Adams. We're literally just creating off-season drama for the sake of it. If you're not gonna pay him then get something for him unlike what we let happen with Armstead.

Like I asked the group yesterday.

When was the last season we didn’t have no offseason Drama?

I think it goes back the when Erickson or Nolan was the coach

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Like I asked the group yesterday.

When was the last season we didn’t have no offseason Drama?

I think it goes back the when Erickson or Nolan was the coach

Erickson was trash, that was bad enough, and Nolan was fighting the NFL for the right to wear a damn suit on the sidelines. That was the biggest buzz we had while Nolan was in charge.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Erickson was trash, that was bad enough, and Nolan was fighting the NFL for the right to wear a damn suit on the sidelines. That was the biggest buzz we had while Nolan was in charge.

Exactly…… shyt was light in comparison to our last 20 years!!

Every fukking offseason is something.

To me the worst was still the season Harbaugh left and we lost like 30 players.

Starting the Tomsula era…..

But we’ve had some crazy ones

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

He got a ring. He's a better coach. Who cares if the Niners beat them in the regular season. They won when it really counts. Goofy Big eared fakkit is trash. Still would've lost with Stafford. I don't think he's much better than Jimmy J tbh that offense.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He got a ring. He's a better coach. Who cares if the Niners beat them in the regular season. They won when it really counts. Goofy Big eared fakkit is trash. Still would've lost with Stafford. I don't think he's much better than Jimmy J tbh that offense.

That’s I full agree with you :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.