Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's what he always does.

1.- Kyle chokes away a big game after having a 10 point lead.

2.- @Bryan Danielson admits it wasn't good but stays on his full support to the coach (and Jimmy, when that applied)

3.- After a couple of months, any discussions about the games we chocked away turns in to "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEFENSE THOUGH :damn:"

4.- Rinse and repeat :russell:

Yall give the Defense too many passes for their costly blunders that led to our defeats

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's what he always does.

1.- Kyle chokes away a big game after having a 10 point lead.

2.- @Bryan Danielson admits it wasn't good but stays on his full support to the coach (and Jimmy, when that applied)

3.- After a couple of months, any discussions about the games we chocked away turns in to "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEFENSE THOUGH :damn:"

4.- Rinse and repeat :russell:

All true but.....
Brock Purdy couldn't survive the Big eared Goof troop play calling in the SB. Don't do Jimmy Da Goat like that mane. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Deebo putting them Jets to work!!!

Sidenote…..

we need to stop the BS, go head and pay BA that $30M a year and keep it moving.

I’m tired of this contract stalling
I’m tired of our defense failing us

Just like @jwonder and @Heretic are tired of Kyle fukking up……

And

@FaTaL is tired of all this shyt!:mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Deebo putting them Jets to work!!!

Sidenote…..

we need to stop the BS, go head and pay BA that $30M a year and keep it moving.

I’m tired of this contract stalling
I’m tired of our defense failing us

Just like @jwonder and @Heretic are tired of Kyle fukking up……

And

@FaTaL is tired of all this shyt!:mjlol:

tumblr_niylieQdKA1renuivo1_500.gifv

@jwonder was right this whole time. get rid of that wack ass pac 12 bum :camby:
None of this would be an issue if 1... San Fran would stop bidding against themselves and 2... they reworked several contracts this offseason. They could have gotten this done a long time ago, yet they resigned several players made trades and shed salary just to keep playing with that man, and now they backed themselves up into a 30 million per year, 170 million guaranteed dollar hole. They could have saved probably 30 or so million dollars by not waiting like they always do. What's gonna happen is that when we do have to shed contracts because players get old or they just wanna re-build, we'll be screwed. We've probably overpaid every free agent on our roster because of how we negotiate. Deebo got overpaid because we waited for every other receiver to sign while pretending to negotiate in good faith, same with Bosa, now with Aiyuk and we kinda did the same with Warner too.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
None of this would be an issue if 1... San Fran would stop bidding against themselves and 2... they reworked several contracts this offseason. They could have gotten this done a long time ago, yet they resigned several players made trades and shed salary just to keep playing with that man, and now they backed themselves up into a 30 million per year, 170 million guaranteed dollar hole. They could have saved probably 30 or so million dollars by not waiting like they always do

“If you can’t afford a ferrari, you can’t have one”

We can afford it, they need to stop being bytches and buy it!!!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
“If you can’t afford a ferrari, you can’t have one”

We can afford it, they need to stop being bytches and buy it!!!
That's the issue, they're trying to haggle on price and in the mean time yesterday's price is not today's price. Aiyuk even said they thought a deal was done... then we saw all those contracts get signed and at no point did the front office say "let's just get this done" Think about it, we only really took care of Kittle when it was time to re-up and not have it clouded with BS. Then u have Armstead that just said fukk it, release me, I'm not playing that game. That's why I'm not mad at Aiyuk with this. CMC held out too, it wasn't because of no wedding, and they got his shyt done in a week.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
aiyuk is doing too much now. trade his ass for a first and let him become someone else's headache. jennings or pearsall SZN now.

Na, we just need to pay him and move on

But no more excuses for this team and Kyle and the defense need to show up on the biggest state

@FaTaL @jwonder and @Heretic ain’t standing for this shyt no more

Status
Not open for further replies.