Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

This idiot just discovers that there are two other backs that can play? :mjtf:

I've literally been saying we should be running a three headed monster for two seasons now. shyt is common sense. This Rain Man smart dumb muthafukka is not an Offensive genius. Believe it or not, the offense would be way more explosive if his fakkit ass didn't call the plays. I hate this bytch ass Pale Face.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I blame the defense :ufdup:

But I’ll give the Defense this

We got some dogs

What's with this madness? Blame the black man for this pale face fukk ups.

The defense had a pick, fumble and multiple sacks. Why yo Cult Leader couldn't capitalize off it and score. Y'all are Kyle cult followers :mjlol:

premier58

All Star
Daps
What's with this madness? Blame the black man for this pale face fukk ups.

The defense had a pick, fumble and multiple sacks. Why yo Cult Leader couldn't capitalize off it and score. Y'all are Kyle cult followers :mjlol:
Kyle is a loser, who gets tight in every close, big game. Youre driving, with a chance to win the game, you get 6 yards on first down, then not even get a first down? You give KC the ball back with a chance to win or tie? You dont have you team prepared for overtime?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

I blame the defense :ufdup:

But I’ll give the Defense this

We got some dogs

people still running with the narrative the defense blew the game? the defense did their thing and wilks held it together as best he could in OT. those players were absolutely gassed and you can see them getting beat all over the field because of it.

kyle made some dumb decisions on offense and a few were not using CMC enough, the coin toss call, not knowing the OT rules and going for a TD on 3rd down which led to the 9ers settling for a FG.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What's with this madness?
That's what he always does.

1.- Kyle chokes away a big game after having a 10 point lead.

2.- @Bryan Danielson admits it wasn't good but stays on his full support to the coach (and Jimmy, when that applied)

3.- After a couple of months, any discussions about the games we chocked away turns in to "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEFENSE THOUGH :damn:"

4.- Rinse and repeat :russell:

Status
Not open for further replies.