What next MAJOR rpg will end up better? ES6 or Witcher 4?

Which will end up the bigger rpg

• Witcher 4

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Elder Scrolls 6

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I didnt like witcher 3. Tried playing it a few hours and it was boring to me. ES games are always dope and u can play them non stop for years. Similar to GTA 5. ES wins this easily

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tough to say tbh. CD Project has a huge weight on their shoulders coming off of Cyberpunk. I'm guessing Witcher 4 will release before Cyberpunk 2.. Elder Scrolls on the other hand is comfy Microsoft owned Bethesda. Not really sicko mode like they used to be. Obviously Elder Scrolls will be GTA6 in scale. But I think Witcher 4 could be CD Projekt putting the entire country of Poland on its back if they're trying to get back their good graces.

I just think if they can put out something on the quality level of Phantom Liberty production wise with Hearts of Stone level story telling it might be something.

They just really need to nail down the gameplay this time around.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Sorry, but after Starfield I lost all faith in Todd Howard, not to mention the tech side of the studio can't move on from that awful fukking engine.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just think if they can put out something on the quality level of Phantom Liberty production wise with Hearts of Stone level story telling it might be something.

They just really need to nail down the gameplay this time around.
That part is what I am unsure about because I think that will continue to be their weakness. I guess Cyberpunk wasn't that bad and combat had some fun moments. I think if they can nail combat in TW4 it will be considered one of the goats

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That part is what I am unsure about because I think that will continue to be their weakness. I guess Cyberpunk wasn't that bad and combat had some fun moments. I think if they can nail combat in TW4 it will be considered one of the goats

Not even just the combat but the overall game-feel. Controlling Geralt felt like controlling a tank, constantly stepping over items and running in full circles. The few times they require you to jump, etc.

Both Elder Scrolls and Witcher need to take some cue’s from Dragon’s Dogma 2 in that regard. It’s the one thing capcom nailed imo

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Is this a joke? Witcher 4 easily. Bethesda is trash. CDPR finally getting off their red engine and using unreal 5 is going to be incredible.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
For the poll are you asking which game will sell more or which game will be better? I think ES6 should outsell it even though it will launch on gamepass. Well, if it still exist in 2028 or whenever that game is launching

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I enjoyed Skyrim a lot more than Witcher
but Todd Howard better update that engine and his design philosophies

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For the poll are you asking which game will sell more or which game will be better? I think ES6 should outsell it even though it will launch on gamepass. Well, if it still exist in 2028 or whenever that game is launching

Quality - review wise

I think with gamepass there’s no way bethesda games can hit the same milestones they used to

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Feels like the mystique of going to different areas of Tamriel has been ruined by ESO

As long as Witcher 4 is set in a different place than W3 along with the possibility of creating your own character Witcher 4 might be bigger

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Quality - review wise

I think with gamepass there’s no way bethesda games can hit the same milestones they used to
I think they can still get PC sales because people will view it as a long term game. Then Playstation sales will still be there since its for sure launching day one on PC

metacritic is tricky because I legit think Starfield could actually help it. If the game fixes issues people had with that game and its a modern version of an Elder Scroll games then it will get favourable scores.I think Witcher is guaranteed to get 90+ and I think a good chance ES6 gets that too.