What next MAJOR rpg will end up better? ES6 or Witcher 4?

Which will end up the bigger rpg

• Witcher 4

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Elder Scrolls 6

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Feels like these are the next big end of the generation/next gen RPG’s that will be released. I’m guessing around 2028 for both of them.

Which do you feel will be the better? CDPR hit that turn hard with Cyberpunk 2077 out the game but ended up course correcting into one of this generations best RPGS. Bethesda has been slipping heavily since Skyrim but the last Elder Scrolls is one of the biggest rpgs of all time, sales wise and critically, edging out witcher 3 in both.

In terms of impact and quality which do you think will land better?

Купути The Witcher 4 Other

The Elder Scrolls 6: Everything we know so far | GamesRadar+

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Immediately voted ES6 without giving it much thought. Bethesda has the recipe, they can release shyt like parfield which is just an average game quality-wise for them but is still better than 99% of shyt that hits the market. All they gotta do is take the tried and true formula of the last 3 elder scrolls, update the graphics, come up with new quests, and introduce a fresh UI and the shyt will continue to sell like crack in the 80s.

Witcher games are great experiences but the replayability pails in comparison to elder scrolls games for me. Then the mods make the gap even wider.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Immediately voted ES6 without giving it much thought. Bethesda has the recipe, they can release shyt like parfield which is just an average game quality-wise for them but is still better than 99% of shyt that hits the market. All they gotta do is take the tried and true formula of the last 3 elder scrolls, update the graphics, come up with new quests, and introduce a fresh UI and the shyt will continue to sell like crack in the 80s.

Witcher games are great experiences but the replayability pails in comparison to elder scrolls games for me. Then the mods make the gap even wider.
Stan babble. :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What a stupid fukking post from a 40 year old jobless bum

One game will be played for 1-2 weeks (witcher) and one game will be played for years (elder scrolls 6)

Today is labor day, please post on indeed.com instead of the coli. Maybe youll find something more constructive to do instead of spamming multiple forums for 18 hours a day.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What next MAJOR rpg will end up better?

Which will end up the bigger rpg

In terms of impact and quality which do you think will land better?

these all seem like different questions :patrice:

personally, I prefer the more open nature of the ES games, but TW3 definitely did some things better than Skyrim. I think ES6 has more potential to be the kind of RPG I really like

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm, this is a tricky question and I think they offer something vastly different from one another. For example, Witcher 3 is the better game than Skyrim, but to tell you the truth I had more fun with Skyrim. I think the same thing will happen where The Witcher 4 will be the better game, but I will most likely have more fun playing ES6.

I think based on history we can agree that Witcher 4 will most likely be the better written game and have better dialogue and characters. However, I don't think they can create something as fun as a Bethesda game because not many devs are able to create a sandbox playground that Bethesda is able to create with their games. I know Starfield strays from that, but I think they'll learn their lesson from that.

I am just blabbering at this point, but I think I'll have more fun with ES6, but Witcher 4 will be the better game

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Tough to say tbh. CD Project has a huge weight on their shoulders coming off of Cyberpunk. I'm guessing Witcher 4 will release before Cyberpunk 2.. Elder Scrolls on the other hand is comfy Microsoft owned Bethesda. Not really sicko mode like they used to be. Obviously Elder Scrolls will be GTA6 in scale. But I think Witcher 4 could be CD Projekt putting the entire country of Poland on its back if they're trying to get back their good graces.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Man this is a great question. Loved both games and Witcher 3 was my favorite game of all time until I played TRD dead redemption 2. Damn I don't know

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What a stupid fukking post from a 40 year old jobless bum

One game will be played for 1-2 weeks (witcher) and one game will be played for years (elder scrolls 6)

Today is labor day, please post on indeed.com instead of the coli. Maybe youll find something more constructive to do instead of spamming multiple forums for 18 hours a day.
:picard: