• Hannibal movie

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
If u had a choice between a Mansa Musa film or a Hannibal film which one would you choose?

Me personally, I'd much rather want a Hannibal of Carthage movie. I mean yea Mansa Musa was the richest man in history but.....that does not make a good movie at all to me. Ummm are u just gonna show him being rich and travelling to Mecca:what:

But with Hannibal the battles you would get, how close he was to conquering Rome:ohlawd:

Hannibal make for a MUCH more compelling film to me

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
If your choice is Mansa Musa please explain to me how a compelling, amazing film could be made about him. A film that would be more amazing than a Hannibal film.

I may change my vote if u make enough sense

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Mansa Musa because I personally think it’s a more intriguing story. I think in telling his story you will also hear the story about the west African empires, such as the Ghana, Mali and Songhai. Plus Mansa was a sick war general and conquered 24 cities. And yes you get to hear about his ridiculous riches. Bottom line is it is a story that has never been told and needs to be told.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Mansa Musa because I personally think it’s a more intriguing story. I think in telling his story you will also hear the story about the west African empires, such as the Ghana, Mali and Songhai. Plus Mansa was a sick war general and conquered 24 cities. And yes you get to hear about his ridiculous riches. Bottom line is it is a story that has never been told and needs to be told.
U can say that about both of them

Or wait...has there been a movie bout Hannibal :dwillhuh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If u had a choice between a Mansa Musa film or a Hannibal film which one would you choose?

Me personally, I'd much rather want a Hannibal of Carthage movie. I mean yea Mansa Musa was the richest man in history but.....that does not make a good movie at all to me. Ummm are u just gonna show him being rich and travelling to Mecca:what:

But with Hannibal the battles you would get, how close he was to conquering Rome:ohlawd:

Mansa Musa cause Hannibal loses and Carthage eventually gets wiped off the map

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I think its kind of cheesy to expect him to go this route. Hes going to use his capital to fund something thats small and personal. Hes not a big budget director.