• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Mansa Musa cause Hannibal loses and Carthage eventually gets wiped off the map
That's a terrible reason to not do Hannibal

Umm yea he lost but his story isn't meaningless because of his defeat. In that case 'Braveheart' shoulda never been made then. Anyway, a movie about either Mansa Musa, Hannibal, or even Taharqa would be mean a lot:wow:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
That's a terrible reason to not do Hannibal

Umm yea he lost but his story isn't meaningless because of his defeat. In that case 'Braveheart' shoulda never been made then. Anyway, a movie about either Mansa Musa, Hannibal, or even Taharqa would be mean a lot:wow:
Still hopeful that this comes into fruition. I'm putting it into the universe:mjcry:

mansa-munsa.jpg

Hannibal.jpg

220px-SphinxOfTaharqa.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mansa Musa's BLACKEXCELLENCE Opulence Decadence displayed on the Silver Screen:ohlawd::wow::blessed:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bruh stop lol
My bad. It's not on no British actors are better than American actors shyt. It's just rare to find an American actor that captures that time period besides Cheadle, Chadwick (RIP) or Whitaker.

I'm an artist when I think about this stuff. I don't want American accents in that time period because it's unrealistic.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
My bad. It's not on no British actors are better than American actors shyt. It's just rare to find an American actor that captures that time period besides Cheadle, Chadwick (RIP) or Whitaker.

I'm an artist when I think about this stuff. I don't want American accents in that time period because it's unrealistic.
Bruh in regards to Hannibal Barca, he lived like 2200 years ago. Nobody on this planet knows how he "acted" so this isn't one of those times that applies

British actors wouldn't bring anything extra to a role about Hannibal. As a matter of fact I've seen waaaaay to many movies on Ancient Rome and Greece with British actors using a damn British accent:mjlol:

And since I'm thinking about this being an American production they can:camby:

Naw fukk that lol

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bruh in regards to Hannibal Barca, he lived like 2200 years ago. Nobody on this planet knows how he "acted" so this isn't one of those times that applies

British actors wouldn't bring anything extra to a role about Hannibal. As a matter of fact I've seen waaaaay to many movies on Ancient Rome and Greece with British actors using a damn British accent:mjlol:

And since I'm thinking about this being an American production they can:camby:

Naw fukk that lol
Na, I'd get Idris Elba as Hannibal and David Oweloya as Mansa Musa. I don't care where they come from as long as they fit the part. I'm not throwing Michael B. Jordan or Will Smith in just to check off an American quota bruh.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Na, I'd get Idris Elba as Hannibal and David Oweloya as Mansa Musa. I don't care where they come from as long as they fit the part. I'm not throwing Michael B. Jordan or Will Smith in just to check off an American quota bruh.
There are other black actors than MBJ and Will Smith:mjlol:

Besides somebody like Idris Elba is too damn old to be playing Hannibal

Johnathan Majors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
There are other black actors than MBJ and Will Smith:mjlol:

Besides somebody like Idris Elba is too damn old to be playing Hannibal

Johnathan Majors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Good choice. :ehh:

He's a really good actor and can pull off the African accent very well. He has a bright future.