What makes ya'll think women were much better or more virtuous back then?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
as my father explained to me everything thats going on today sexually was going on back in the day. Today its just everybody flaunts it, shares it, tweets it or whatever.

Back then as he said nobody talked everybody kept things to themselves when it came to sexual endeavors. Nowadays everybody knows who's a hoe or which female got a train ran on her last Saturday.

There isn't any privacy anymore

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thesis: Women haven't changed, they just have more tools and ability to show us who they really are. We also have more mediums to see the real deal.

Yea, back then women may have appeared to be better. But that isn't because they were raised better or had better values within their souls. You think Meredith wasn't getting plowed by the mailman? You think Betty Sue wasn't cheating on Fred with the handyman? Nah. What we are seeing now is the true colours of women. Back then the feminism machine wasnt present. Women didnt have rights, they didn't have social networks to expose their insecurities, they didnt even have money to get around unless it was given to them by the man of the house and as a result their behaviour was real surpressed.

The attention whoring, laziness, promiscuity, the bravado; what we are witnessing is a blessing in disguise. We get to see them for what they really are, sift through the real garbage out there and make our decisions accordingly as opposed to blindly heading into stupid fallacies like marriage, or heading off to war while leaving wifey at home :scusthov:

On top of that, it has exposed a lot of men for what they really are without civil laws giving them power - p*ssy whipped simps and idiots :heh:.

What ya'll think? True or false? :yeshrug:

I really wonder if these dudes were able to read between the lines when they read that information in high school about the "Flappers" from the "Roaring 20s"....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No social media back then.
No text messaging back then.

No 100 dudes a night hitting up any girl on instagram or facebook to peak there interest. Cant be interested in something that doesnt exists.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
most of the girls i deal with know how to cook or have a slight interest in it.

You meant to say "don't" right?

And its ironic the meaning of "Bird" today pretty much means the same as "flapper" almost a century ago.......

hoes never change man.....

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You meant to say "don't" right?

And its ironic the meaning of "Bird" today pretty much means the same as "flapper" almost a century ago.......

hoes never change man.....

Well if you live on your own it gets expensive eating out every day so youll eventually have to learn to cook sooner or later. But when i look back maybe it was just my luck. My old gf from a year ago was addicted to watching the food so she would always whip shyt up. My last chick learned from her mom but didnt have kitchen (well she shared it) so she would always cook shyt at my house and I would cut up the vegetables :steviej:.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Find a good one, a real good one. Wife her up... aint shyt out there. :manny:

In my opinion there is a 300 to 1 bad to good girl ratio.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
most of the girls i deal with know how to cook or have a slight interest in it.

have you actually tasted and seen these meals? I know youre being honest but just asking.

Personally, I can cook. I have had girls ask me..."What can YOU cook?" and then i taste their meals and its :scusthov: or :ld: at best. My last girlfriend caught her self trying to copy the recipe of something I made her. Didnt see the end result but I bet she dient have the touch. Nigerian chick...problem with her hooking is she has too much of an african touch no matter what she cooks.

My first girlfriend used to ask the same thing and I didnt bother explaining because I knew she would downplay anything I mentioned I could cook. Come to find out this last weekend my dad saw her at somebody's baptism. Her mom used to live with one of my dads younger friends and when we were together my dad said, he recalled the friend saying that at home she couldnt even vfry an egg. Better yet, she couldnt even make tea for herself...her mom would do it. Maybe he exaggerated but I was like :dwillhuh:, all this time this chick was talking that jive.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
have you actually tasted and seen these meals? I know youre being honest but just asking.

Personally, I can cook. I have had girls ask me..."What can YOU cook?" and then i taste their meals and its :scusthov: or :ld: at best. My last girlfriend caught her self trying to copy the recipe of something I made her. Didnt see the end result but I bet she dient have the touch. Nigerian chick...problem with her hooking is she has too much of an african touch no matter what she cooks.

My first girlfriend used to ask the same thing and I didnt bother explaining because I knew she would downplay anything I mentioned I could cook. Come to find out this last weekend my dad saw her at somebody's baptism. Her mom used to live with one of my dads younger friends and when we were together my dad said, he recalled the friend saying that at home she couldnt even vfry an egg. Better yet, she couldnt even make tea for herself...her mom would do it. Maybe he exaggerated but I was like :dwillhuh:, all this time this chick was talking that jive.

Yeah man the food was pretty good from what I can tell but I'm no expert. I'm actually starting to upgrade my kitchen game and get more classy with it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Find a good one, a real good one. Wife her up... aint shyt out there. :manny:

In my opinion there is a 300 to 1 bad to good girl ratio

Yep.....you notice how sometimes culture and entertainment can mirror each other so much.....

i would use the same analogy for the music game(for females)....not in terms of personality......but content.....

the 300 to 1 ratio is everyone else to the esperanza spaldings.....

i would also look at it from the viewpoint your the employer......their the employees and you being the prize.....you are dealing with the daily task of rejecting multiple ones due to a "criminal history" :myman:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I like your argument; but, I gotta poke at it.

"On top of that, it has exposed a lot of men for what they really are without civil laws giving them power - p*ssy whipped simps and idiots"

The biggest fallacy told, on here, is that; somehow, men are losing power.

When in reality; we aren't. And where we don't have "power," (single parent homes) it's because we walked away from the responsibility that comes with power.

I posted a thread, on SOHH, about this article: 5 Ways Modern Men Are Trained to Hate Women | Cracked.com (point 1 is the only relevant one to this thread)

And cats lost their minds.

So where you see a world in which males dominate the boards of the Fortune 500, and own Congress, and sit at the head of all but a handful of the world's nations, men see themselves as utterly helpless. Because all of those powerful people only became powerful because they heard that women like power.

This is really the heart of it, right here. This is why no amount of male domination will ever be enough, why no level of control or privilege or female submission will ever satisfy us. We can put you under a burqa, we can force you out of the workplace -- it won't matter. You're still all we think about, and that gives you power over us. And we resent you for it.

Read more: 5 Ways Modern Men Are Trained to Hate Women | Cracked.com

Now, I may have talkin' that part out of context; you may have meant :

...it has exposed a lot of men for what they really are if their were no civil laws giving them power - p*ssy whipped simps and idiots