What makes ya'll think women were much better or more virtuous back then?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty simple, unless you were a whore or prostitute or a mans mistress..most un-virtuous women would be out there starving.

if we go back to the cave man days. A nikka had to be there to catch wilderbeasts and dinasours n shyt, or else....that bytch gon starve

if we go back to the farming days. A nikka had to be there to grind on the land, kill indians and deliver food. If not, that bytch gon starve

early 20th century. nikkas had to be working in shipyards, lumber yards, were off to war, dropping bombs......If not..the bytch wouldnt starve, cause she was getting dikked down by the guy with more money.:youngsabo:

Late 20th - now...hoes gon hoe

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women are followers and what ever is the thing to be is what they going to be. Hoes are hot now so all women are going to be hoes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thesis: Women haven't changed, they just have more tools and ability to show us who they really are. We also have more mediums to see the real deal.

Yea, back then women may have appeared to be better. But that isn't because they were raised better or had better values within their souls. You think Meredith wasn't getting plowed by the mailman? You think Betty Sue wasn't cheating on Fred with the handyman? Nah. What we are seeing now is the true colours of women. Back then the feminism machine wasnt present. Women didnt have rights, they didn't have social networks to expose their insecurities, they didnt even have money to get around unless it was given to them by the man of the house and as a result their behaviour was real surpressed.

The attention whoring, laziness, promiscuity, the bravado; what we are witnessing is a blessing in disguise. We get to see them for what they really are, sift through the real garbage out there and make our decisions accordingly as opposed to blindly heading into stupid fallacies like marriage, or heading off to war while leaving wifey at home :scusthov:

On top of that, it has exposed a lot of men for what they really are without civil laws giving them power - p*ssy whipped simps and idiots :heh:.

What ya'll think? True or false? :yeshrug:

oh...you mean they were human back then? :gladbron:

thanks for clearing that up :rudy:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Well, it would be silly to think that infidelity originated in modern times. Hell, King Louis XVI was a famous cuckold. Like others have mentioned, women were dependant on men for survival in those times and as that dependance vanished, they gained the freedom to live the lifestyle they truly desire.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
elaborate my brotha

Im not going to go to deep into this but ill say a sense of shame exsisted in older times that doesnt exsist today.......

So ill give u the some females may have been hoes at hearts back then argument (which i dont necessarily agree with) BUT, because of the society they lived in, they were less prone on acting on those hoeish ideas........and if they did, they damn sure werent flaunting them the way they are these days.

Forced attrition is still attrition, the same applies with virtuousness

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The stories my grandfather and his brothers tell me about the women they dated back then don't sound too much different from what the dudes on the coli complain about. lol

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
the difference is being a whore is cool nowadays. back when women were shamed for being whores they at least TRIED to curtail whorish behavior. you can still see this today in most arabic\muslim cultures. in our culture women are wanting to be whorish out the jump from the pre teens because it's what makes you the "it girl".

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I don't think that women were "better" then than they are now, but I do think that we look at things differently because of the feminist movement, the advent of social media, and old people's romanticizing of the past when they were young and/or in power as being the best of all possible worlds. They want to think that we are the deviants and that everything is just a social mess, now, but in reality people are acting like they've always wanted to act.

People are acting like they always have. Now they are just more open about it. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nudie

I issue a fatwa and crown you sir nudie
:gladqueen:

Back in the day women couldn't hit up facebook to find their ex bad boy bf.
Couldn't have a hidden instagram or online dating account while their in a ltr or married.

And the days of old expressing your sexuality and whorish ways were still taboo

Nowadays with a click of a mouse chicks can poke drayvarian, can post ass and titty shots on their hidden instagram and second fb page basking in the attention from simps in every area code.

Now the whores that get around are exalted with thousands of followers and flown across the globe like their billy graham.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

:deadmanny:

Last edited by a moderator:

MJX

#patsnation
Daps
For starters, there were no smart phones way back when...