What makes ya'll think women were much better or more virtuous back then?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thesis: Women haven't changed, they just have more tools and ability to show us who they really are. We also have more mediums to see the real deal.

Yea, back then women may have appeared to be better. But that isn't because they were raised better or had better values within their souls. You think Meredith wasn't getting plowed by the mailman? You think Betty Sue wasn't cheating on Fred with the handyman? Nah. What we are seeing now is the true colours of women. Back then the feminism machine wasnt present. Women didnt have rights, they didn't have social networks to expose their insecurities, they didnt even have money to get around unless it was given to them by the man of the house and as a result their behaviour was real surpressed.

The attention whoring, laziness, promiscuity, the bravado; what we are witnessing is a blessing in disguise. We get to see them for what they really are, sift through the real garbage out there and make our decisions accordingly as opposed to blindly heading into stupid fallacies like marriage, or heading off to war while leaving wifey at home :scusthov:

On top of that, it has exposed a lot of men for what they really are without civil laws giving them power - p*ssy whipped simps and idiots :heh:.

What ya'll think? True or false? :yeshrug:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
7f5.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
naw you can directly link the "ideas" these bytches got today to the feminist movement. before that when we could slap em around and control em shyt was fine.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
society was just different, the family was more the focal point due to what you just said..."tools"

the expansion of entertainment ventures, the growth of womens rights (yes that has something to do with it)

the economy turning shyttier

sexualized media causing both men and women to think strictly about sex without love

the more modern we get, the less human we feel, this country is too ambitious for its own good, and its causing people to get more selfish, and basically to sum it up

INSTANT GRATIFICATION IS KILLING OUR SENSE OF WAITING FOR shyt PERIOD

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm pretty sure they were still sneaky and manipulative, but at least a majority of 'em knew how to cook :russ:

Most broads today can't or won't even do that and that was their only bargaining chip, so what's the point of even gettin' in serious relationships with them in 2013? You can get p*ssy without marriage or commitment, you can learn how to cook ya damn self, and you can come home to a quiet house without nagging or having a emotionally needy broad blowin' up your phone :win:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
naw you can directly link the "ideas" these bytches got today to the feminist movement. before that when we could slap em around and control em shyt was fine.

but what created the feminist movement in the first place? Suppressing their rights which in turn forced them to suppress their real thoughts and desires. What we have now is the aftermath.

If they were biologically angels, they would take all their rights and results and continue living virtuously. Instead we are seeing what is happeneing today. :manny: My idea is that this shyt is innate. If you take a look at the animal kingdom it will probably show the same kind of behaviour.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm pretty sure they were still sneaky and manipulative, but at least a majority of 'em knew how to cook :russ:

We are dealing with the force today. The average girl doesnt know how to cook, how to save money, or even when to shut up nowadays. :russ:. But now we can see them for what its worth and act accordingly. All it takes is a google search :heh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli did :heh:

Apparently women were angels back then and now women these days are all skeezers. Bullshyt... It's just an excuse they make up because they don't want to believe their beloved mother was getting her back blown out by the football team or is one of those "reformed hoes." :laff:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
We are dealing with the force today. The average girl doesnt know how to cook, how to save money, or even when to shut up nowadays. :russ:. But now we can see them for what its worth and act accordingly. All it takes is a google search :heh:

:pachaha: I just edited my last post that kind of goes with this.

We sort of have it good today when you think about it. Most of us have a choice an interchangeable list of 2 or 3 different f*ck buddies to call, and we don't even have to use landlines :heh:. This is a thriving market for non-committed lone wolves. I wouldn't have made it back then with marriage and being stuck.

Now if you're a lonely hearted, "I need a relationship, but I have to find a virtuous woman" type of dude, then you're sh!t outta luck for awhile unless you wanna look far and wide. You still run the risk of being tricked out and burned

My grandfather is a perfect example. He's been married 4 times :damn: and my grandma still nags, but she cooks and bakes FOR FUN, so he falls back and deals with it. He smokes weed, collects checks, and watches Law and Order all day and pretty much tunes her out :russ:.

He's a mix between :flabbynsick: :win: and :smugdraper:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Nudie

I issue a fatwa and crown you sir nudie
:gladqueen:

Back in the day women couldn't hit up facebook to find their ex bad boy bf.
Couldn't have a hidden instagram or online dating account while their in a ltr or married.

And the days of old expressing your sexuality and whorish ways were still taboo

Nowadays with a click of a mouse chicks can poke drayvarian, can post ass and titty shots on their hidden instagram and second fb page basking in the attention from simps in every area code.

Now the whores that get around are exalted with thousands of followers and flown across the globe like their billy graham.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You think this, because u've been trained by conservative america. Conservative america says that a decade like the 50s was a virtual utopia, because blacks, women, gays, etc all knew their place and it was decidedly a white mans world. Just know where that thought process is coming from...

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I see what you're saying but I would guess the % of garbage was a little bit lower back then :manny: