What makes women stop caring bout their looks?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
when i realized i could eat all i wanted to, not work out and some brolic simp would financially support me and adhere to my outlandish demands so i can sit at home all day and just post on the coli.
i have in soft rollers and sweatpants as we speak. :noah: vaginawinning

:ohlawd:

Im 321 lbs and still a head turner :win:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you're young you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight and you have all the time and energy in the world to take care of yourself. When you are older your metabolism slows, you don't have a lot of free time to take of yourself and due to the cost of increased responsibilities, you may not have the funds to spend on all that ish. Maybe these seem like excuses, but it isn't that women stop caring, it just becomes a lot harder to do.

Also, as we age, men seem to think that women lose their value. So what's the point of being hot forever, when y'all call any women over 28 OLD?
it's not about being hot forever. it's about taking care of yourself forever. you shouldn't be trying to stay fit and maintained solely for men's attention. it's also part of your physical health and mental hygiene.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There's MUCH older women who keep themselves in shape and manage to look presentable so unless you have health problems, there's no excuses.

It's just laziness and/or apathy for the most part. A lot of women think because they've finally 'got' the man they don't need to make any effort. The fukk outta here.....unless you're sick or pregnant you BEST be making the effort with me. I refuse to have a slob on my arm, period.

BTW let me be clear (cos although folk now exactly what I'm sayin there's still gonna be a verbal barrage and defensiveness) I'm not stating gaining a few pounds and maintaining a perfect size is mandatory. I'm not saying you have to look like what you did in your early 20s forever OBVIOUSLY. I'm talking about those chicks who really let themselves go needlessly. I loathe that shyt with a passion.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I know a lot of weedhead byytches that don't realy care about their hygiene. They kinda let themselves go bcuz they burn too much:smugfavre:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Alot of them when marry and have kids. Thats when they start eating and get the hair cut short so its more manageable and easy to take care of in the morning. They so busy being moms ya know they dont have time for looks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsghfxYq7DU&feature=related"]Female "work" vs. REAL work - YouTube[/ame]

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm engaged right now I want to see how long I can hold out until the actual marriage. I'm shooting for 3 years. :jawalrus:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When she has managed to manipulate some poor sucker into marrying her. Her duty as a woman is 90% complete. (according to society.)

Pretty much this. Women honestly mentally make the :heh: face when a dude proposes. It means they can now stop exercising and worrying about maintaining a depreciating asset.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i realized i could eat all i wanted to, not work out and some brolic simp would financially support me and adhere to my outlandish demands so i can sit at home all day and just post on the coli.
i have in soft rollers and sweatpants as we speak. :noah: vaginawinning

:leon: at the honesty. :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pretty much this. Women honestly mentally make the :heh: face when a dude proposes. It means they can now stop exercising and worrying about maintaining a depreciating asset.

you ever notice at the gym, its like only single women

rarely do you see married women

Daps
I want to know WHY would you as a man be in great physical stature and then let a woman become a porker. I dont give a fukk, if I'm with you and you get fat, I'm dropping you like the hot bread youre gonna be eating while sobbing. Women dont like to eat right anyway. Theyre the only ones frequenting Magnolia and Baked By Melissa and all those sweet shops. And they dont even work out. Thats the problem. Its not like their saying ah I have to burn this cupcake off. They just chill there like its all good and dandy. If youre not fat and youre chick isnt fat and she gets fat when youre with her thats the green light to cheat or drop her.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Women do this when their man expresses to them in some fashion that they don't care about their looks anymore.

Trust if your woman thought that looks really mattered to you, then she'd keep lookin that way. That's why outwardly shallow people stay winnin' :smugfavre:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women do this when their man expresses to them in some fashion that they don't care about their looks anymore.

Trust if your woman thought that looks really mattered to you, then she'd keep lookin that way. That's why outwardly shallow people stay winnin' :smugfavre:

Usually because he lets himself go too

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I want to know WHY would you as a man be in great physical stature and then let a woman become a porker. I dont give a fukk, if I'm with you and you get fat, I'm dropping you like the hot bread youre gonna be eating while sobbing. Women dont like to eat right anyway. Theyre the only ones frequenting Magnolia and Baked By Melissa and all those sweet shops. And they dont even work out. Thats the problem. Its not like their saying ah I have to burn this cupcake off. They just chill there like its all good and dandy. If youre not fat and youre chick isnt fat and she gets fat when youre with her thats the green light to cheat or drop her.

Exactly. I'd get rid off her with quickness. I've actually heard of chicks saying their man should love them the way they are so it shouldn't matter.