What makes women stop caring bout their looks?

Daps
Exactly. I'd get rid off her with quickness. I've actually heard of chicks saying their man should love them the way they are so it shouldn't matter.

They always use that bullshyt response but they dont realize that I didnt get with you on your personality alone. When you decide to date someone its the combo of physical and mental attraction. You cant have one without the other. I'm not going to date a fat bytch just because she has a great personality. Thats the biggest crock of shyt. Just like if I got obese a bytch would drop me. Girls can keep lying to themselves about how they care about personality over looks but they know thats a lie. They care about looks just as much and so do us as men. Thats how we operate.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
No clue, I care about my looks too much to do that. However I dont see that as me being shallow or vain. Im just being honest.

Oh yeah, Im not just referring to weight gain. Im speaking of overall appearance. Yes, weight gain comes easier for some of us as we age, but that doesnt mean you have to look sloppy. Work harder to keep it off, or adjust your wardrobe to your new size.

I keep my appearance up because it makes me feel good about myself.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps

Mayne most of these dudes aint married....

And when she starts letting herself go after proposing to her..why even marry her?

Before u marry ho..get a prenup/agreement that protects u and lets her know u gonna bounce if she turns into a hippo

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayne most of these dudes aint married....

And when she starts letting herself go after proposing to her..why even marry her?

Before u marry ho..get a prenup/agreement that protects u and lets her know u gonna bounce if she turns into a hippo

Honestly breh prenups are about 70/30 in effectiveness.

But I agree, putting up w/ a fat chick who's not your wife is unacceptable.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
Honestly breh prenups are about 70/30 in effectiveness.

But I agree, putting up w/ a fat chick who's not your wife is unacceptable.

I disagree..prenups wont shield u from child support..

But a well drafted prenup is a must have if u got something to protect
Just make sure she has proper representation when she signs it

Thanks me later

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
When she is either married or she gains feels ugly so she eats into her insecurities to feel better. She feels fat when she's 5 pounds overweight so she eats even more to feel better about herself. Then it exponentially perpetuates itself in no time. Before she knows it she's huge. Thank God I have great genetics.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
and u know what pisses off a nikka like me the most??

chicks who have normal legs,normal shape,nice titties,nice ass....but then got that fat around the waist..aka handle bars
:what:

5063118-a-young-woman-pinches-the-excess-fat-around-her-middle.jpg

how hard is it to get rid of that shyt???

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
They no longer care what other people think about them & they don't care about their health.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
when do female stop caring about their looks?
when they have the man, kids, money.

now why should they care...they have what they want...thats if the chick was skinny.