What kind of HS did y'all go to?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Went to palisades high school in pacific palisades(01-03) I got bused with the kids coming from south central, inglewood, long beach. some crips was bused in too, but later
this one blood from the jays(jungles) came on the bus along with this six owe. The route coming from the school would stop at Dorsey high school before going to the deeper areas in south central. The bloods use to taunt the crip & his hood on some :pacspit: :umad: after the bus would leave dorsey he be on some:angry: but karma caught up with blood eventually and he had to leave. But the school was real lax on dress code, so females would be dressing like some hoes, a few fights would happen. Left LA then moved to plano texas & went to centennial high school, that shyt was turned down it was too many rules ,and wanna be hard folks cause they came from different hoods around the country.

:myman:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

2enwxdu.jpg

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Fairfax HS in Los Angeles. Your average LA public school with mostly minorties, but we have traditionaly a great basketball team. I played with/against Josh Shipp, Craig Smith, Evan Burns and a few other D1 players.

Went to hamilton,venice,fairfax,earned my stripes down the street at west hollywood opportunity center,shyt was ran like a strait prison :birdman:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
small (1000 students), public high school in a small, poor, predominately black town in the south

From the arts to athletics and academics, it was just substandard in every way. Even though the school was predominately black, all the AP/Honors classes were almost entirely filled with affluent white kids.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
a high school where we had college level facilities: 2 olympic size swimming pools, hockey rink, 2 gyms, turf football field, baseball field, track stadium but academically has been on a decline for years....during my tenure we had old security guards holding it down now they have a full police force and metal detectors in that bytch:scusthov:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
<----- Peep the avi.

It's one of NYC's "specialized" High Schools, so you had to take a test to get in. HS was the most ridiculously fun time of my life. I was from the projects, so this was really my first exposure to getting down with cats from other races. My classmates came from all sorts of backgrounds. I rolled with Italians, Jews, Chinese, Korean, Indian, you name it. Still the brothas were :eat: the best. The Asian girls couldn't get enough of us. I still have love for the school. I keep in contact more with my HS peoples than the ones I went to college with.

My nikka Spike :myman: even filmed his "The Butt" video in our school... I still remember when son signed me and my homies' yearbooks.

A typical day looks like this:

Last edited by a moderator:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I went Washington Union High School. Same high school deshawn stevenson went to. Its a small country school on the outside of Fresno. For some reason they are really good at basketball and football. About a thousand students go there.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
about 70-80% mexican, lots of preggo bytches, not a lot of fights during school but there was a spot for that after school that cops always busted down other than that average high school fukkery that we all been through