What kind of HS did y'all go to?

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
A mixed race school in a small military town. We had a bad combination of racially mixed military kids, rich white locals, black locals from the hood, and white trash locals from the sticks. Most of us went to college or joined the military, the rest moved to Nashville, Memphis, or the ATL.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mostly black school in cincinnati named after Howard Hughes. Hood nikkas and hood rats.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
we have a daycare at the high school i went too :manny:

yea there was one at the one i went to aswell. we had mostly black & spanish but there was 2-3 white kids in a class :heh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
yea there was one at the one i went to aswell. we had mostly black & spanish but there was 2-3 white kids in a class :heh:

we had one too but they fronted it like it was a child development class. basically it was daycare but the people takin care of the kids were aspiring teachers and shyt. it was a class u could take

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i thought eisenhower was bad..til i got shipped to dallas for a couple semesters...

franklin d roosevelt..in dallas..is a fukkin fall out shelter...s.o.c is a private school compared to velt..

shyt is on a hill..but in the bottoms..literally

havoc00

Pro
Daps
sucked I had to go to catholic school my first year of hs, cause in public school from k-8 I got into mad fights, and they had me get pshychological evaluations so my parents pulled me out after 8th grade. but I ended up getting kicked outta catholic hs first year

:jawalrus:

:russ:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
we had one too but they fronted it like it was a child development class. basically it was daycare but the people takin care of the kids were aspiring teachers and shyt. it was a class u could take

shyt was crazy cause i worked at this summer job and there was people from other schools anshyt and i thought everyone had it at they school so we told our supervisor and she was like :merchant: :wtf: "you guys have a daycare at your school." homegirl used to go to some suburb white school :pachaha: