What kind of HS did y'all go to?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
In the middle east. Was an international school. Lots of fights (my year especially) that led to the school completely changing the way they operate today lol.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i started off at a ole eastside high ass school where nikkas was gettin murked....even the assistant principal ended up missing....and graduated from a school fool full of cb4 mc gusto ass nikkas

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
My HS had hood nikkas, suburban niccas, suburban cacs, country cacs, rich people, poor people, hispanic/latinos just a big melting pot of whatever.

So many types of females to choose from :takedat:

Daps
I went to poly/cabrillo in long beach. I tried to get into this school in a diff city named lakewood which was way more chill back in the day, i ono about now, but I did some dumb shyt and ended up not going. Our schools were wack cuz that whole area is hispanics vs blacks, constantly had riots and cops fukking with you for no reason. What's worse is my 2nd school was like a block from the police station and this shyt still went on. We still had the smart kids sprinkled around in between all the hood ppl though, that was cool.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
there was only two high schools in our district so the population was pretty large for both schools. They actually had to build a 9th grade center just because of that. Very diverse

You from Alief, breh? :jawalrus:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
hillcrest high school, jamaica queens. mostly black and west indian. we were known for having mad females though since it used to be all girls school in the 70's. "hoecrest" :jawalrus:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
CMA High School in Detroit

College prep, 2nd best GPA in the city, best cumulative standardized test scores in the city. 99% graduation rate. 100% got accept to a college.

we were small as hell and our ratio was like 4 females for every dude. Everybody ate....sometimes nikkas would just walk through the hallways like :youngsabo:

it also had purple lockers :skip:

Daps
Olney High in Philly in the 90's...Biggest school in Philly (building wise)....I think my freshman class alone was 2,000 students (just the freshman)....graduation had about 300 people :sadbron:

shyt was THE WORST. About 4 or 5 white people total, fights everyday, no textbooks to bring home, had to share with everyone, occasional shootings, teachers getting physically assaulted, walk outs, riot in my senior year, etc.

I played football to keep myself out of trouble. We sucked though :sadbron:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My highschool was like a replica of this

:ahh: the memories. 98-01 the greatest time of my teen life. Imagine your highschool being a block away from Def Jam Univeral building, and Time Square is your surroundings. :russ::dj2::mj:

Last edited by a moderator:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Went to a diverse High School w/ all races til I got pregnant than I went to an alternative school with uniforms (khaki's/T Shirts/Polo's). That was mostly black, Hispanic and like maybe 3 white students. I graduated from Mary Phillips High School last year. Smaller classes not as segregated a lot of people went there that had babies, was pregnant or got kicked out of there base High School.

Think this

Last edited by a moderator:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
a newly built, state-of-the-art one....whitest public one in CHI. Nationally-ranked...only 3-4 girls got preggers (all sistas :dry:)...ehhbody basically went to college.

This but in DC minus the 3-4 pregnant wimenz. A magnet school near Howard U. Majority was black, but had a few whites, asians, indians sprinkled in there.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Olney High in Philly in the 90's...Biggest school in Philly (building wise)....I think my freshman class alone was 2,000 students (just the freshman)....graduation had about 300 people :sadbron:

shyt was THE WORST. About 4 or 5 white people total, fights everyday, no textbooks to bring home, had to share with everyone, occasional shootings, teachers getting physically assaulted, walk outs, riot in my senior year, etc.

I played football to keep myself out of trouble. We sucked though :sadbron:

:huhldup: Had quite a few drop outs at my school, but nowhere near that percentage.

My high school was about 1,600 people total, 48% white, 48% black, then everything else. It was the premier school in my area, it has expanded, but recently a new school has been built and it already the same size as my high school. It was a smorgasbord of all economic levels of kids, so it wasn't as bad/wild as some places.