What kind of GTX 1070 you got? :dwillhuh: -Meachthehurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pc snob in me is like :picard: every time the 1070 gets brought up. shyt is trash at 4K (and no, I will never play at medium at 30fps...:francis:)

The pc gaming community needs to do better. Never below 60fps, at you’re preferred resolution :ufdup:
:dwillhuh: um, did you watch the video? Destiny 2 runs at 60fps on medium at 4K.

Anyway I run games at 90~165fps at 1440P on my monitor so the 1070 is great for that.

This iznt to say go run out and buy a 1070 for 4K 60fps high.

Dont know why Meached dapped that post, damn dummy :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The pc snob in me is like :picard: every time the 1070 gets brought up. shyt is trash at 4K (and no, I will never play at medium at 30fps...:francis:)

The pc gaming community needs to do better. Never below 60fps, at you’re preferred resolution :ufdup:
Then u must really have the face when u play ur One X. Aka 9gb gtx1060/rx580 with a weak cpu. The gtx1070 is a dope card. Better than what the One X has. Also Graphical fidelity >>>>>> 4K resolution. Matter fact DF just did an analysis on Star Wars Battlefront 2. Flat out said the game looks better at 1080p max PC settings then 4K console settings. The One X renders the game from 1800p to 4K. The 1070 would work wonderful at a native non dynamic 4K with console settings. Even tho I would rather play at 1440p. It goes to show that resolution isnt end all be all. Image quality is more than that. I been saying this shyt since I was dealing with 4KTVs before they hit the mass market like that.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Cause at @Ciggavelli isn't insecure about his PC/console power like you clowns.

You and @spliz Sony stanary making yall say a bunch of dumb ass shyt.

That X got y'all feeling pressed:mjlol:
I told the truth about the PS4Pro. And praised the One X as a console more than the Pro. Yet cause im telling the truth about the One X im a Sony stan? No nikka. Only stan in here is u. I dont even know wtf this gotta do wit Sony anyway being that I didnt even bring them up in this. Its nothing to even argue when it comes to those 2 consoles. The One X is just flat out more powerful and the best console for multiplats. Any way u slice it. Dont try to shift the argument. This is about the dumb assessment that this console compares to high end pc’s. It doesn’t. Its mid tier. Facts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I told the truth about the PS4Pro. And praised the One X as a console more than the Pro. Yet cause im telling the truth about the One X im a Sony stan? No nikka. Only stan in here is u. I dont even know wtf this gotta do wit Sony anyway being that I didnt even bring them up in this. Its nothing to even argue when it comes to those 2 consoles. The One X is just flat out more powerful and the best console for multiplats. Any way u slice it. Dont try to shift the argument. This is about the dumb assessment that this console compares to high end pc’s. It doesn’t. Its mid tier. Facts.
No the fukk you didn't, you been spinning from the jump.

You claim X is just a "more refined Pro" despite having 50%+ more pixels on screen. 4K textures, better effects, better shadows, and even then still has more stable performance.

But when it comes to X vs PC you claim Xbox isn't even comparable to a card like the 1070 cause it's not using MSAA:mjlol:

You move goalposts back and forth depending on which hardware you want to prop up:mjpls:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
No the fukk you didn't, you been spinning from the jump.

You claim X is just a "more refined Pro" despite having 50%+ more pixels on screen. 4K textures, better effects, better shadows, and even then still has more stable performance.

But when it comes to X vs PC you claim Xbox isn't even comparable to a card like the 1070 cause it's not using MSAA:mjlol:

You move goalposts back and forth depending on which hardware you want to prop up:mjpls:
U a fukkin flat out lyin ass nikka. I said a specific GAME(Titanfall 2) was the more refined version of the Pro experience. Which DF said out they own fukkin mouths. THEY said that shyt. And the game aint running in 4K. Hitting 4K a few times aint running in 4K. The game runs between 1440p-1800p majority of the game. They said that shyt themselves. I said multiple times in each thread that the console is way more powerful than the Pro. U started that last fukkin thread based on a post I made that contains that VERY statement u lyin ass nikka. This post right here is what u took a line from to make a whole thread.

My issue aint even wit this shyt being compared to the Pro. Its more powerful than the Pro and thats facts. My issue is this shyt being compared to HIGH END gaming PCs. Its just stupid.
U then made this thread right here based off this post.
My issue is this shyt(X1X) being compared to HIGH END gaming PCs. Its just stupid.-Spliz-

Callin me a stan when u dont own NONE of the shyt u arguing about. U dont own a One X. U dont own a PS4 Pro. And u dont own a High End gaming PC. I own all of em. U have ZERO room to talk nikka. Cop some shyt first.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So is a 1070 just giving a "more refined" version of the X1X experience?:mjpls:
Reread my post. shyt proves ur a liar. And comparing a game is not the same as comparing a whole console to graphics card. And i would say this. If ur only aiming for 60fps. Yes. The PC experience with a 1070 IN THAT GAME would only be a more refined version than the One X. Cause graphically its a source engine game. It aint really all that in the first place. The differences IN THAT game wont be missed. Unless ur aiming to game above 60fps.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Reread my post. shyt proves ur a liar. And comparing a game is not the same as comparing a whole console or graphics card. And i would say this. If ur only aiming for 60fps. Yes. The PC experience with a 1070 IN THAT GAME would only be a more refined version than the One X. Cause graphically its a source engine game. It aint really all that in the first place. The differences IN THAT game wont be missed. Unless ur aiming to game above 60fps.
1070 vs X1X is a similar level to Titanfall in most games. Hell a lot of game it's even closer, like in battlefront 2

So again. Are 1070 level cards just giving a "more refined" X1X experience?

teacher

All Star
Daps
So I recorded footage of me getting an avg of 60fps at 4K on Destiny 2. At medium settings with SSAO and DOF off it easily averages 60+fps at native 4K. On Highest(low/medium/high/highest) settings it's around 40fps. If I drop to 1440P I could go over 120fps. Once it's past 90fps it's even butterier smooth. FPS in the top right corner.

YT does it no justice. It looks much clearer in person but it's honestly better at 1440P/90~165fps with G-Sync.

This is literally the first time I saw footage of destiny and it looks and plays just like Halo 2 :ohhh::mjlol: well better gfx obviously

teacher

All Star
Daps
is this the conclusion you came to with your xbox1x and 4k tv or your high end pc ? oh wait you own neither.

its impossible for consoles to ever be the same as PC. Its LITERALLY impossible. This isnt even for debate. consoles are just smaller PCs how do people not understand this in 2017 :mindblown:

just because you put the parts into a smaller box, doesnt make them more powerful :mindblown:

if I put a honda civic engine into a ferrari body car, does it make the engine faster :mindblown: no of course not :mindblown: so how could consoles (a small PC, but with older parts to keep cost down) ever be compared to PCs with newer technology

the moment people understand consoles are just PC's in a different case and different UI (user interface - aka xbox live instead of windows 10), these debates would stop happening

That isn't true at all....there's actually a car that has a Honda civic motor on it that destroys most super cars on the track and in a quarter mile.....so design is very important at least with cars not sure if the jump is that big with s/w since I'm NOT a programmer...ahem NOT a programmer....2017 Ariel Atom 3 - Completed (Forman MotorWorks, west coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.