What kind of GTX 1070 you got? :dwillhuh: -Meachthehurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And i knew u was gonna say and post this. Thats AVERAGE fps and its running DX12. Which DECREASES performance on Nvidia cards. Nvidia users have to use DX11 still. And no. It runs no worse on the PC now than the Beta. I know this. Cause I had the beta. And I have the game. And my performance is generally the same. The One X almost never running 1440p. But it also aint running the game on ULTRA either. Its running the game with a mixture of medium and high settings. To the point where DF says they wished the game had a 1080p mode where it ran Ultra cause the maxed out 1080p PC gameplay looks better graphically than the toned down Dynamic console versions.

It runs worse than DirectX 11. About 10-15 frames worst on this game. As it does on other DICE games

DX12 kills performance with Nvidia cards family.
Not clicking that video.

Where the benchmarks?

And what do we do about X1X running a much higher resolution?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Until a driver/update is launched pc performance isn't the best either.

Why did you feel the need to point out that a patch is needed foenpeak performance?
nikka the patch is needed for the game to run 4K at all nikka. It isnt Pro or One X enhanced yet. YOU said it runs 4K on the One X. The game isnt even patched for One X. It doesnt fukkin run 4K yet. Drivers for PC is completely fukkin different. Ur not comparing the same thing. But u already know that. All these recent threads proved to me is that u a real legit troll and to not take u serious on these subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.