What kind of AGENT WORKS is this?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been some weird technical shyt going on with the forum lately so he might be telling the truth. He definitely needs to be monitored from here on out, however.

Monitored for what? For not conforming to the group think of this forum? I haven’t broken any rules. I’m just hated by close minded ignorant dense posters on here who can’t stand to hear an intelligent perspective that doesn’t align with the ideals they cling to. Objective people on this forum know what it is. Monitor these nuts.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Monitored for what? For not conforming to the group think of this forum? I haven’t broken any rules. I’m just hated by close minded ignorant dense posters on here who can’t stand to hear an intelligent perspective that doesn’t align with the ideals they cling to. Objective people on this forum know what it is. Monitor these nuts.
Shut the fukk up with this whoa is me attitude. Plenty of people have different opinions that others let ride. you spam the board with things that you have said a million times from viewpoints we've already heard a billion times

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up with this whoa is me attitude. Plenty of people have different opinions that others let ride. you spam the board with things that you have said a million times from viewpoints we've already heard a billion times

Search through my threads. None are repetive. All are attempts to be constructive. You just see them as repetive because they consistently go against the echo chamber of the ignorant in this forum. How many liberal hate threads are made? How many “dems are just as bad as republican” threads are made? How many threads do people make shytting on immigrants? I offer intelligent counterpoints base on sourced data and facts that destroy common misinformation that is spread here and instead of trying to have a conversation about it, y’all dedicate hate and weak exposal threads to me and bytch and cry. It’s only really a small circle of y’all who are obsessed with me in this manner. There’s plenty that appreciate the info I share. Again if y’all have such a big problem with me, click that ignore button. I don’t post for you ignorant nikkas anyway.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Honestly bro I'd just fall back with all the political talk and let them sip their YouTube koolaid lol

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly bro I'd just fall back with all the political talk and let them sip their YouTube koolaid lol

Nah, that’s what they want me to do. They want me silenced because they know they can’t post dap fishing bullshyt without getting slapped in the face with reality and facts.