What kind of AGENT WORKS is this?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What??? How can he do that??? I didn't say none of that. How are they inventing comments that people didn't say?
As everyone else said, it’s just a matter of editing someone’s post in a reply but the saving grace is that when you click the arrow that takes you back to the original post it remains untouched.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it really that serious:ld:...that u have to change a whole post....bruh still in his feelings bout that other thread....so emotional...

Y’all nikkas stupid. That first post in OP, I did not change on purpose. I don’t know how that happened. What would be the purpose of changing that post to have Nicole’s name? I was trying to ask richaveli a genuine question. It was an obvious glitch after they merged the thread.

I don’t even like responding to that chick in the first place cause I know it’s going to result in her following me around for days straight.

But hey, I guess believing I did it as some conspiracy is a lot more fun for y’all so believe what you want.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Y’all nikkas stupid. That first post in OP, I did not change on purpose. I don’t know how that happened. What would be the purpose of changing that post to have Nicole’s name? I was trying to ask richaveli a genuine question. It was an obvious glitch after they merged the thread.

I don’t even like responding to that chick in the first place cause I know it’s going to result in her following me around for days straight.

But hey, I guess believing I did it as some conspiracy is a lot more fun for y’all so believe what you want.
Bruh....u had a thread the other trying to expose ppl...it backfired....kinda coincidental that the quote happened to be one of the ppl u tried to expose...that don't come across as suspect:francis:....coli ain't glitched in a couple weeks bruh...if the post is from then cool...if not...can't be justified...why I gotta be stupid given the context of ur moves the past couple of days:jbhmm:...ain't no conspiracy against you bruh...what u tried to justify rubbed alot of ppl the wrong way...that doesnt mean they on some axis of evil shyt...own ur bullshyt bruh...