What kind of AGENT WORKS is this?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh....u had a thread the other trying to expose ppl...it backfired....kinda coincidental that the quote happened to be one of the ppl u tried to expose...that don't come across as suspect:francis:....coli ain't glitched in a couple weeks bruh...if the post is from then cool...if not...can't be justified...why I gotta be stupid given the context of ur moves the past couple of days:jbhmm:...ain't no conspiracy against you bruh...what u tried to justify rubbed alot of ppl the wrong way...that doesnt mean they on some axis of evil shyt...own ur bullshyt bruh...

Believe what you wanna believe big dog. At the end of the day, that thread came after 3-4 threads dedicated to me based on bullshyt from people who's screen names I can barely recognize. Just last night, 2 threads mentioning my name in OP. Y'all seem to have a lot of concern for me when I can give an absolute fukk about y'all. All these think pieces and energy dedicated to ONE man aint it. If I rub you the wrong way, feel free to tap dance on that ignore button.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Believe what you wanna believe big dog. At the end of the day, that thread came after 3-4 threads dedicated to me based on bullshyt from people who's screen names I can barely recognize. Just last night, 2 threads mentioning my name in OP. Y'all seem to have a lot of concern for me when I can give an absolute fukk about y'all. All these think pieces and energy dedicated to ONE man aint it. If I rub you the wrong way, feel free to tap dance on that ignore button.
Bruh...believe me I know the feeling...I understand u felt it was hypocritical...u just went about it the wrong way...I also know hindsight 20/20...u could have presented it without emotion and it would've went over better...ppl possibly might have been more receptive to it...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bruh....u had a thread the other trying to expose ppl...it backfired....kinda coincidental that the quote happened to be one of the ppl u tried to expose...that don't come across as suspect:francis:....coli ain't glitched in a couple weeks bruh...if the post is from then cool...if not...can't be justified...why I gotta be stupid given the context of ur moves the past couple of days:jbhmm:...ain't no conspiracy against you bruh...what u tried to justify rubbed alot of ppl the wrong way...that doesnt mean they on some axis of evil shyt...own ur bullshyt bruh...
This!!! And then notice how he responds to the quote Like he's really talking to me when he knows that he changed the quote and that's not me . @dj-method-x you sick fuk.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And you still haven't answered his or my fukkin question, you pathetic bytch..why the fuk did you change that to my name on the quote ??!!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: @Nicole0416 didn't say that in the quote

24pdr0x.png

Delete this shyt
anyone can do this @Lionel Jospeh

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you still haven't answered his or my fukkin question, you pathetic bytch..why the fuk did you change that to my name on the quote ??!!

See the first reply in this thread. It was obviously a glitch after they merged the thread. You'd like to think you're important enough for me to dedicate any energy to you, but sorry, you're not.

There's no explanation for it because I didn't do it. I was asking richaveli a simple question cause I was curious as to the candidates he picked. Me adding your name to that quote for nefarious purposes doesn't make any sense. If I wanted to shyt on you believe me I could do it in way better ways than adding your name to a harmless quote. It was obviously a glitch that happened after they merged the thread which happened right after that post.

You're not important enough for me to put any effort to throw dirt on your name in this thread, sorry, but I know it's makes you feel better to believe I'm thinking about your crazy ass, so believe what you want sis.

I'll let y'all have fun your with this though

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Indiglow Meta (R$G) be careful out here, they're so desperate that these agents and cacs are out here inventing and manipulating quotes trying to create a narrative for discrediting people.

Thought it wasn't that serious though??? Thought this was just a 'sports and hip hop site. Foh. Been Said that anywhere where you have black people exchanging info and ideas there's going to be people watching and controlling bc they don't like that. Educated black people unified is their worst fear. Bbbut this is just entertainment.
:ohhh::gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See the first reply in this thread. It was obviously a glitch after they merged the thread.
That's not a glitch, you lying agent bytch. So the only user that's affected happens to be me??? Fuk all the way outta here. People and a mod already said that it is manually manipulated. I've been here a year and the only glitch I've seen is a post may go in the wrong thread. Or comments get duplicated bc of a server slow down. I've had my comments merged in the threads before.