What is your wrestling equivalent of "I did not care for The Godfather"?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
AJ, great wrestler never cared for his characters , same with some others that are great in ring workers but the overall characters ( promos) weak sause

• Dap
Reactions: 907

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Always thought RVD was overrated

Punk was/is a fantastic wrestler but Pipe Bomb IMO is an overrated promo cause it's basically cheating

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated Carlito

Actually as I think on it the reason I dropped off wrestling in the early 2000s is because I wasn't fukkin with any of the new wave of superstars

Didn't like Cena, didn't like MVP, Umaga, undertaker on that motorcycle :scust:. List goes on

• Dap
Reactions: 907

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair I was with Kanes initial push until they went OD with Kane having powers throwing fire balls and striking cats down with lighting :pachaha:

That's probably my pick supernatural gimmicks in wrestling it usually starts out okay but they always go to far by making the wrestler an omega level mutant or some shyt.

One of the few wrestlers who kinda walked the line was taker but he even went to far with it at times. Especially when he turned into the devil and started to sacrificing folks randomly in 99.
I understand this as an adult but when a nikka was 12?:wow:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Miz is in this weird phase where he's been underrated for years that now people overrate him. I still think he absolutely sucks and nobody has ever left a feud with him looking good.
Seth Rollins has fallen the fukk off since he got injured in 2015. He hasn't improved in anyway and this is despite being the most pushed person after Roman and Charlotte. Giving him the (not Roman) belt made the belt less valuable than it already was.
Young Bucks are fun to watch live at an indy, but when you watch the matches back or on TV it really doesn't translate well. The cage match vs Lucha Bros is one of the worst matches I have ever watched. I've never seen a match look so fake and have so much cooperation.
Rock has not cut a good promo since he inducted his pops to the Hall of Fame. Cena and Punk completely exposed him on his return run.
Bloodline only got good once Sami was included. It's been a bore before and it's a bore again. Roman took his heel turn seriously for like six months before he got back out of shape and relied on Heyman to get the same tiring promos for him.