What is your wrestling equivalent of "I did not care for The Godfather"?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For context

You can name a moment, a wrestler, a match, a storyline that is universally praised that you just did not absolutely care for.

I have never liked Raven.....watching Reliving the War on Youtube reconfirms my dislike for him

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have a lot of these but Goldberg in general comes to mind. Not even because of HitGOAT either. I was moderately into the streak but not really, I was a kid... shiddd I wanted to see Sting beat Goldberg on Nitro word to @puppetmaster

Then WWE signed him finally and I was at Backlash 2003. It was Goldberg vs. Hollywood Rock. We was all cheering for Rock :manny:

When Goldberg lost to Triple H in the Elimination Chamber? A lot of fans had tears and rage... I LOVED it :mjgrin:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brock Lesnar's career for the past couple of years has been very boring to me honestly... he just does the same lazy ass german suplexes and takes titles away from wrestlers who actually deserves runs more than Brock does. When Brock's music hits I'm just like
200w.gif
. And I REALLY hate him popularizing the whole "champion only appearing once every 3-4 months'' routine that Roman Reigns is now currently doing.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Brock Lesnar's career for the past couple of years has been very boring to me honestly... he just does the same lazy ass german suplexes and takes titles away from wrestlers who actually deserves runs more than Brock does. When Brock's music hits I'm just like
200w.gif
. And I REALLY hate him popularizing the whole "champion only appearing once every 3-4 months'' routine that Roman Reigns is now currently doing.
I second this.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I dont care for Daniel Bryan. I can respect his technical skill, but he bores me. Maybe his moveset isnt for me. Someone like Benoit was really technical but was also interesting to watch :manny:
Alright now we're really getting into the hot takes lol

First time I think I've ever heard someone say they don't like Brian Danielson. And not in the "he's a heel you're not supposed to like him" way.

Not that I'm complaining or calling you stupid or anything. Everyone has their tastes and I can respect that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Most of CM Punk's career. :ehh:

Yes, the pipebomb was a moment, I'll give him that. Money in the Bank 2011 was a big deal too. I laugh when he dressed like Jeff Hardy.

But most of his career including all the comebacks and yes most of the AEW stuff too has been 'whatever' to me. He's the most unathletic guy to ever jump off the top rope.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I'd rewatch the earlier years with Sami, Kevin, Joe, Nakamura but the Gargano, Aleister Black, Adam Cole Era? At most I'll sit through the Ciampa heel segments but other than that....nah
This is pretty much my thoughts as well. Once Nak, Sami, Joe, Kevin, etc got called up I didn't follow it that much at all:yeshrug: