What is your favorite video game of all time?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
1. chrono trigger
2. metal gear solid
3. final fantasy 3
4. suikoden 2
5. zelda oot

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
:to: this game changed my life brehs, the day this game entered my household, my young life would soon become intertwined with this game. Its the reason I love FPS so much now

[ame]http://youtu.be/ktwVEYqnpcc?t=13s[/ame]

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
..................................Are you serious?

I mean I played Evil Zone and I actually liked it, but it's your favorite game of all time? :usure:

Yeah breh, shyt was crazy at the time it came out. I mean I liked a lot of other games too, but that one was unique enough to stand out to me. A lot of popular shyt cats fukk with really didn't interest me like that although if the thread asked for a top ten list then I'd prolly have some other shyt in there too that nikkas would we questioning :heh:

:manny:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I'm going to switch things up a little and let pure nostalgia do the typing for me. I'll rank it by the enjoyment that I got when I played it AND the few that stick out to me.

1. Final Fantasy VII. (most enjoyable game ever)
2. Super Mario Brothers (I used to beat this at party's to show off)
3. Contra & Life Force (Konami Code!!!!)
4. Metal Gear Solid (first jaw dropping PS1 game)
5. Sonic the Hedgehog & Altered Beast (Christmas of 1989!!!)
6. GTA III (this was the future)
7. Dragon Warrior III (first RPG worth a damn, fukk Zelda)
8. Kung Fu (I can still hear the final boss laughing in my ear, fukk that nikka!)
9. River City Ransom (Renegade and Double Dragon on steroids)
10. Night Trap (I begged my Mom and Dad for a SegaCD for a year because of this game (they didn't know that). I still feel guilty about the money they blew on the thing)

Special Mention: Tecmo Super Bowl, Hang-On, Alex the Kid. Double Dragon

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kingdom%252BHearts%252B2%252Bkingdom_hearts_2_wallpaper.jpg

The music when you idle the menu about 3 minutes breh :ohlawd::wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'd say my favorite game was GTA 3. When it 1st came out, I was :mindblown:

It was so original and literally, u could do anything u wanted to in that game. There have been better GTA games after but GTA 3, when it was brand new, was crazy. It was like a game I'd been waiting to play all my life and didn't know it.

There is better GTA games now like I said, but the novelty of GTA 3 when it had just come out, is what makes it my favorite game.

Reeal shyt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall really gon laugh at a nikka but Killzone (FIRST!) is still mad underrated to me. I fukkin loved that shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
San Andreas retired me from video games so I gotta say that, but I had a favorite for each system, Super Mario RPG always gonna be one of my all time favorits, WWF No Mercy, Goldeneye, Super Smash Bros Melee, too many to choose from but GTA: SA gotta be the top of the heap. Everything I wanted in one game...:wow:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:myman:

It's not fair to pick just one though.

Action: GTAIII
Fantasy/RPG: Onimusha
Sports: Madden 2004 or NFL2k5
Racing: GTA 3 or Need for Speed Underground

Onimusha was a great game. When I copped my PS2 I bought Onimusha to go with it as my 1st game. I beat the whole game, it was great.

I played the 2nd one about halfway through and the 3rd one too but the 1st one was my favorite.

The hardest part was when u go down to the demon levels and more and more enemies pop up and u gotta keep killing them. Every time u beat a bunch of them, more and more come out stronger, it took me a while to beat that.