What is your favorite video game of all time?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Tough choice between Contra, Diablo 2, Goldeneye, Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike and Vice City...

I'll roll with Contra though...As a kid that was my shyt and beating that game without the code is still the crowning achievement of my gaming career...Multiplayer was fun too even though some fool always had to steal a guy and a fight would break out...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't pick just one if i tried...I've played too much good shyt over too many years on too many systems.....Best I can cut it down to is a top 10 (in no particular order):

1. Super Mario Bros 3
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Phantasy Star IV
5. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
6. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (both games)
7. Vice City
8. Final Fantasy VIII (most slept on game in the series)
9. Advanced Wars (crazy slept on GBA title)
10. Eternal Darkness

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FF8 was perfect until the stupid 4th disc...but i loved it. The Laguna angle, the assassination attempt, the Garden battle, Esthar, it was all crack until that last disc. Its not perfect but its my favorite....FF7 was my fav but i played it again and its just WAY too easy. FF 6 is the only thing close, i think its the best FF period but FF8 is just special to me. The Draw system was easy once you got it and the fights weren't so reliant on Magic like how most FFs are....and the setting/word was believable to me.

And Triple Triad was crack

:salute:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates FF8.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chrono_Trigger_Artwork1.jpg

Game was so far ahead of its time (no pun intended). The music defined my childhood, I just beat the game just to hear the music sometimes. Also there is no game that ever nailed time travel still til this day like CT

You will enjoy this...

:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles connected.

I ain't read the rest of the thread but that was my favorite game growing up. Beat the whole game, it was tough at times.

I'd say my favorite game was GTA 3. When it 1st came out, I was :mindblown:

It was so original and literally, u could do anything u wanted to in that game. There have been better GTA games after but GTA 3, when it was brand new, was crazy. It was like a game I'd been waiting to play all my life and didn't know it.

There is better GTA games now like I said, but the novelty of GTA 3 when it had just come out, is what makes it my favorite game.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. chrono trigger/ final fantasy 6
2. grand theft auto san anderas
3. mgs 1/mgs 3

:blessed: i'm tempted to d/l this(chrono trigger) on my phone..

She has an album out. Only album I've paid money for in the last 15 years.

:guilty:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gaming-Fantasy/dp/B008593Z46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359407887&sr=8-1&keywords=taylor+davis"]Amazon.com: Gaming Fantasy: Taylor Davis: MP3 Downloads[/ame]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't read the rest of the thread but that was my favorite game growing up. Beat the whole game, it was tough at times.

I'd say my favorite game was GTA 3. When it 1st came out, I was :mindblown:

It was so original and literally, u could do anything u wanted to in that game. There have been better GTA games after but GTA 3, when it was brand new, was crazy. It was like a game I'd been waiting to play all my life and didn't know it.

There is better GTA games now like I said, but the novelty of GTA 3 when it had just come out, is what makes it my favorite game.

word. That game was like :gladbron:.
Me and my brother used to never do missions. He'd just steal cars, shoot up people and cause mayhem for hours.