What is your favorite video game of all time?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

word. That game was like :gladbron:.
Me and my brother used to never do missions. He'd just steal cars, shoot up people and cause mayhem for hours.

That was one of the great things about that game. U could play for hours without doing any missions just f*cking around, doing all kinds of crazy sh!t, getting the army after you.

The cheats were piff too. Going around in a tank blowing everything up. I played that game for like a year straight, till Vice City came out.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
n64goldeneye.jpg

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Resident Evil 4 is the best game of all time brehs.

played through the game at least 5 times, unlocked all weapons, costumes, prob another 100 hours on mercenaries

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39HkecWiQUI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39HkecWiQUI[/ame]

thats my goat game :to:

1. resident evil 4
2. super mario world - YOSHI FTW :pacspit:
3. gta san andreas

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
played through the game at least 5 times, unlocked all weapons, costumes, prob another 100 hours on mercenaries

Resident Evil 4 - Fight With Knife(Krauser) - YouTube

thats my goat game :to:

1. resident evil 4
2. super mario world - YOSHI FTW :pacspit:
3. gta san andreas
underrated soundtrack on RE4 too. I think its the best game of all time as well. Its almost flawless

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVMDEYjns8E[/ame]

:wow:

The real krauser fight was pretty good too...straight knife fight :wow:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Chrono_Trigger_Magus_battle_artwork.PNG

:salute: to all the chrono trigger fans in here, i just learned how to put roms on my android and i've been replaying it for a while now. I feel like a kid again and this shyt makes work go extra fast for me :whew:...Ill never get tired of playing this game

I also gotta put Final Fantasy 6 as a runner up, till this day i wish they remade that game in next gen graphics so everyone can enjoy that beautiful game/world/characters

Notable mentions : GTA 3, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy 7...i dont think ill ever experience the feeling i got when first playing these games, cant even describe it

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
tumblr_mf35kdP0Qj1r3lqbao1_r1_cover.png

Forgot to give my review on this GOAT game, but the memories it gave me as a young teenager growing up :salute: game had no flaws, and appealed perfectly to the competitive and casual crowd. Won so many games 1v1, use to win tourneys and make money off this game, thats how nice I was :win: You know it's real when you can remember where you were when you first heard the announcement for the game.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This one is hard to answer since nikkas want you to pick just one game, but fukk it.

I'd have to go with Evil Zone for PS1. Great innovative fighting game. I loved everything about that game and still play it every now and then. The characters and moves were dope as fukk and the camera angles were so ill that you rarely saw the same move done the same way twice. The music was nice too and the game just had that whole anime feel. Mad nikkas slept on the game and none of my friends heard of it until I copped it. Some of them really liked it while others didn't feel the game like that but appreciated the originality and the moves. The damn characters even talked shyt during most of their moves.

It's a shame nobody has tried to make a next gen version of this game. shyt would be crazy to do some of the shyt in that game now.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one is hard to answer since nikkas want you to pick just one game, but fukk it.

I'd have to go with Evil Zone for PS1. Great innovative fighting game. I loved everything about that game and still play it every now and then. The characters and moves were dope as fukk and the camera angles were so ill that you rarely saw the same move done the same way twice. The music was nice too and the game just had that whole anime feel. Mad nikkas slept on the game and none of my friends heard of it until I copped it. Some of them really liked it while others didn't feel the game like that but appreciated the originality and the moves. The damn characters even talked shyt during most of their moves.

It's a shame nobody has tried to make a next gen version of this game. shyt would be crazy to do some of the shyt in that game now.

..................................Are you serious?

I mean I played Evil Zone and I actually liked it, but it's your favorite game of all time? :usure: