What is your current Bank Account Balance? (Be Real)

Current Bank account Status

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
just paid all my bills

i barely made it this month =\

Y8uUK4e.png

cold world out there lol

And you was the one arguing with me that weed was a major issue for next election?:gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I started this account a few years ago and set it up to duplicate my car payment so one payment I actually pay and I put the same amount in here. At some point if I need a new car I can trade mine in and use this. Not gonna do shyt with it otherwise. Will keep that payment up even after the car is paid off.
Screenshot-20230903-145915-Ally.jpg

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
This is my SoFi accounts but I got ones at Ally, Chase, Betterment, Discover and a few other places. I been terrible with money through life. A few years ago I decided to voluntarily reduce my monthly take home pay by close to $1000 a month and this account was a result of that. Also leave a small bit in that checking cause credit card bills autopay from it.
Screenshot-20230903-050207-So-Fi.jpg
Right with ya there. Got about 40k stashed.

I feel like im failing tho. Cuz why the fukk we got this in our bank!?

I tried stocks and crypto but feel like I lost a good 5k. Now im like ok what do I invest in. No reason for it all to be sitting with no benefit.

Im frugal tho, i somehow manage to stay fresh and have fun, but I struggle to do what I should for me. Like I'm still rocking my same 5 pairs of shoes 2 years now. Pandemic clothes too. But I've played em out its just hard to buy shyt once you get addicted to seeing that number rise

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Right with ya there. Got about 40k stashed.

I feel like im failing tho. Cuz why the fukk we got this in our bank!?

I tried stocks and crypto but feel like I lost a good 5k. Now im like ok what do I invest in. No reason for it all to be sitting with no benefit.

Im frugal tho, i somehow manage to stay fresh and have fun, but I struggle to do what I should for me. Like I'm still rocking my same 5 pairs of shoes 2 years now. Pandemic clothes too. But I've played em out its just hard to buy shyt once you get addicted to seeing that number rise
Index Funds in a Roth IRA.

Interest rates are high right now (~5%), you should take advantage of it. It's the difference between making $1000 in a yr on your 20k or $50.

At the very least put it in a high interest savings account.
Navy Federal doesn't have high interest savings accounts. Many other banks do.

Daps
I'm balling right now. Got more money than I've ever had. I been splurging these last couple of months. I need to relax and start saving.

I probably spent close to 10k on foolery since June.

Money comes out my account and I don't even look to see what it is.

I messed around and paid my electricity bill a month in advance. :snoop: That's when I realized that I have a problem and I need to stop.

The hell I'm paying bills early for? :dahell: