What is your current Bank Account Balance? (Be Real)

Current Bank account Status

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You got any recommendations?
I don't like making specific recommendations but as long as the institution is fdic insured and has terms you're cool with (ex. Some have deposit requirements or minimum balances etc), you're good. you can start with this list:

But if you don't need the money soon, throw it in a Certificate of Deposit or Treasury bill. If you won't need it for years, put it in an ETF

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
As baccground, I opened my first credit card in January of this year and I had no credit really so they gave me their lower-level card but said in a year I could sign up for a better credit card with percentage returns and no annual fee. Regardless, the dude said that I can open accounts with other banks and I'll do that, so what's a good credit card to get next?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
As baccground, I opened my first credit card in January of this year and I had no credit really so they gave me their lower-level card but said in a year I could sign up for a better credit card with percentage returns and no annual fee. Regardless, the dude said that I can open accounts with other banks and I'll do that, so what's a good credit card to get next?
Check this thread: Credit Card Discussion Thread

Just make sure it's a cash back card. If you got Amazon Prime you can't go wrong with Prime Visa. 5% cash back on Amazon purchases. Plus 5% cash back on groceries at Whole Foods.

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
You got any recommendations?
Breh, HYSA with American Express. The return you get on that will pay you so much more. I believe right now its 4.25%. I tell all my folks, if you got your savings in a regular bank account, move it over ASAP to AMEX.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, HYSA with American Express. The return you get on that will pay you so much more. I believe right now its 4.25%. I tell all my folks, if you got your savings in a regular bank account, move it over ASAP to AMEX.
yeah im getting 5% in fidelity and CIT Bank. staying in cash to wait for a market drop

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
0. 34, but only cause I dont trust banks. My fortune is all locked in a giant vault. Bout to go visit it right now in fact.

giphy.gif