What is your beer of choice?

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
First and foremost, Stella is quite possibly the worst beer selection and value. It is the equivalent of Natty ice in Europe, but due to clever marketing in the states, they made it appear is though its high class and fooled Americans with a nice name. Would rather chug a high life for a better taste and half of the price...

But yall nikka's tryna to get into GOOD beer need to start with this:
lagunitas_IPA.jpg

Then work your way up to this:
ithaca_flower_power_ipa_2.jpg

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I got a friend who tryna be some kind of beer connoisseur. Everytime he comes through he brongs a new pack. So far with him Ive tried Yeungling, Miller High Life, Sam Adams (I think) and my favorite so far has been:

rolling-rock-beer.jpg

I never tried those higher percent beers tho such as Steel Reserve...so only two cans of that shyt will get you good :leon:, how fast yall drinking this?

:usure: this shyt tastes like water man

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i'm allergic to wheat so that knocks out most beers for me. but Dogfish Head finally made a gluten free beer that taste good. :ohlawd: :bow:

screen-shot-2012-02-08-at-1-25-07-pm.png

before that the only wheat-safe beer was "Redbridge" and it taste like piss.
redbridge.jpg

:scusthov:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Rileys_Brewing_Company.jpg

They have it on tap at the gym I go to. The owner of the company is a member. Cool guy who really loves his craft. I've been stuck on it since they got it at the gym.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'd dap all of you who drink IPA's if I wasnt so lazy. Gotta support my Cali craft brewers who start from nothing and produce great beer. I know a few people doing there thing with IPA's. Thats why BeerFests in Cali is growing and more than just getting drunk like the German one. Its getting to experiment and find the taste you like...while of course getting drunk and meeting coo ass females

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:skip:

:dwillhuh: They sell beer at your gym?

Yeah beer and wine. It's part of the reason I signed up. One of the bartenders there is real cool with us and keeps my wife's and my cups full for about five bucks. Sometimes we walk out of there :drunk: if hes working. But beers are only 2.50 for 16 oz cup.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Speaking of beers, so I had $11 to spend today on dinner. I live right next to a liquor store and a Little Ceasers...

Yall already know what I did...

$5 Pizza
4059513906_efec27a0ee_z.jpg

and...

$5 3pack of beer
images