What is your beer of choice?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
HOW MANY STEPS ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO TAKE TO THE HELLFIRE UPON ME? THE DEFINITION OF A LOSER. I'M SUPRISED YOU HAVEN'T COMMITED SUICIDE YET.

i need to watch ur demise b4 I die. ill even help u strap on ur suicide bomb kit

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
i need to watch ur demise b4 I die. ill even help u strap on ur suicide bomb kit

WE'LL SEE HOW LONG BEFORE YOU DIE. ALSO, DON'T BE MAD AT ME, IF YOU THROW AWAY THIS ONE AND ONLY LIFE, WORSHIPPING JESUS AND THEN END UP BURNING IN HELL FOREVER, WHILE I JUST RELAX IN PARADISE (POSSIBLY) BECAUSE I DID NOT PUT PARTNERS WITH GOD.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
When I'm chillin at the crib and want a decent taste and can afford the 12 pack
Red Stripe
zzredstripe.jpg

When I want a 40 and don't feel like dropping cheese
Mickey's
1342538632_mickeysbottles.jpg

When I'm out at a Restaurant eating I get

Blue Moon
tumblr_m9gbb5GJu01qg54qno1_1280.jpg

Out at a Club or Bar
Heineken
heineken-beer.jpg

I don't think most of yall are beer enthusiasts or know anything about IPA's which is a big Cali brewing style of beer. But they are good and local up and coming beer brands started by everyday people. Here where I live I can hit a lil 7 Eleven and they'd dedicate a whole section of a beverage area to IPA's. Also gotta like the unique Labels. This is what I'm messing with right now. Look up IPA's brehs if yall dont know anything about them.
Sculpin India Pale Ale
844562543_photobucket_58060_.jpg

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Blue+Point+Toasted+Lager.jpg

Real spit I gotta thank white boys for that shyt. Growing up the only beers I was around was Heineken, corona, guiness, dos Equis and old E. Got wasted with some white boys and they was like "dude try this blue point". Be on it ever since. That blue point be hitting the spot man. I love the taste.

:myman::myman::myman:
My favorite atm but it's hard to find where I'm at, gotta go to Uno's...makes no sense cause I live a couple hours away from the brewery.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I got a friend who tryna be some kind of beer connoisseur. Everytime he comes through he brongs a new pack. So far with him Ive tried Yeungling, Miller High Life, Sam Adams (I think) and my favorite so far has been:

rolling-rock-beer.jpg

I never tried those higher percent beers tho such as Steel Reserve...so only two cans of that shyt will get you good :leon:, how fast yall drinking this?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I got a friend who tryna be some kind of beer connoisseur. Everytime he comes through he brongs a new pack. So far with him Ive tried Yeungling, Miller High Life, Sam Adams (I think)

lol @ him being a beer connoisseur and he bringing that basic shyt over. :dead::dead: I dont even drink fancy shyt and i laugh at that list

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
lol @ him being a beer connoisseur and he bringing that basic shyt over. :dead::dead: I dont even drink fancy shyt and i laugh at that list

:leostare:
Im hip the list is basic (in fact wanted to use another word other than connoisseur ) but you gotta start from somewhere right?

Gotta learn to walk before you run...