What is your beer of choice?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4w0JGUo0L9M/UQ2BaAmxt0I/AAAAAAAAACk/l0QPli4WieY/s1600/arrogant_b*stard_ale_oaked_six_pack_rectangular_sticker__81731.jpg

Nah, on the real I try not to mess with beer too much unless Im desperate. Not enough alcohol in it. I get a splitting headache maybe an hour later.

But lately I been messing around with the Black Crown...

bud-black-crown-six-pack-495.jpg

and shock top raspberry wheat makes a GREAT chaser.

0001820016989_500X500.jpg

@Anothergirl youre allergic to wheat? how difficult is that (even without the beer)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
First and foremost, Stella is quite possibly the worst beer selection and value. It is the equivalent of Natty ice in Europe, but due to clever marketing in the states, they made it appear is though its high class and fooled Americans with a nice name. Would rather chug a high life for a better taste and half of the price...

:shaq2:

When I drink it, I am pleased.

Sorry you're disappointed :smugbiden:

BLK Swordsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Since I am currently living in Europe, I have been indulging German beers. Paulaner Hefeweisens are my fav. Pilsners go hard too. I the only beers I would drink in the states are Heineken, Corona, new castle, stella, bass, and Sam Adams (21+ assortment). But ima try to import the German stuff. I can fukk with the malt liquors and cheap watered down beers I drank wildin out in college.