What is with McDonald's and their new nuggets pricing?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
don't give a fukk what those nuggets are made out, I love them things

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:ufdup: for even eating that paste :scusthov:

chicken-nugget-paste.jpeg

How about that awesome sandwich you had for lunch? The deli meat was filled with wholesome steroids; growth hormones, preservatives, and the lettuce and tomato were genetically engineered and loaded w/ pesticides. :troll:
But hey, no McNuggets, I don't want that pink shyt :whoa:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How about that awesome sandwich you had for lunch? The deli meat was filled with wholesome steroids; growth hormones, preservatives, and the lettuce and tomato were genetically engineered and loaded w/ pesticides. :troll:
But hey, no McNuggets, I don't want that pink shyt :whoa:

yeah your right...:manny:

I mean even though I didnt have a sammich at work today, and even though I dont eat red meat...or pork...or deli meat for that matter..I must be calling the kettle black :stopitslime:

im not like the rest of you clowns..so save that weak response for someone else

that aint just pink stuff..thats a bunch of bullsh!t grinded together..have some respect for yourself and find a better choice of food

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wendy's is on the same shyt.

I used to get the Spicy 5 piece for 99 cent

Now it's the Spicy 4 for 1.19

:shaq2:

I'll just stick with the Chili

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Brehs I tried that new grilled onion cheddar burger yesterday and got instant bubble guts :sadcam:

shyt was good tho

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
yeah your right...:manny:

I mean even though I didnt have a sammich at work today, and even though I dont eat red meat...or pork...or deli meat for that matter..I must be calling the kettle black :stopitslime:

im not like the rest of you clowns..so save that weak response for someone else

that aint just pink stuff..thats a bunch of bullsh!t grinded together..have some respect for yourself and find a better choice of food

I see your point, but unless you eating organic vegetables and meat(prefably poultry/fish you bred or hunted yourself), you're eating poisons as well. Now there's a huge difference between eating a Chicken McNugget and a tomato, however both have poisons, whether it's steroids;hormones, preservatives for meat or pesticides and GMO's for produce. GMO(Genetically Modified Organisms)
are known to cause cancer, and they're fed to practically all livestock and are in most of your produce and snacks.

Now like you, I don't eat McNuggets, but it's a bit of a stretch to thrash eating fast food, and then turning around and getting the tomatoes on sale from Wal Mart. The only way to truly "eat right", is if you're eating organic.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I love me some all white chicken nuggets:dwillhuh:

I wonder if I buy a couple of tubs:smugdraper: