What is with McDonald's and their new nuggets pricing?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
ion give a fucc, i love me a 20 piece nuggets w/ extra honey mustard large fries and a strawberry shake

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
bbq?? :scusthov:

honey mustard :rudy:

ranch:shaq2:

Sweet n Sour :cook: :ohlawd:

You can tell alot about a person by what sauce they use.. Sweet n Sour is for the vets..bbq too I wont front...but all those new sauces :childplease:

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why won't anybody say what that pink shyt is? :to:

Its known as MSP or Mechanically separated poultry.

Basically they just throw a chicken in a meat grinder and this goo comes out. Then they soak it in ammonia to kill the bacteria.

:sadbron:

but its good
:takedat:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Don't give a fukk if it's pink paste or hobo meat(I heard they kill hobos for their meat) imma still dip em and eat em.

That buffalo sauce :matsui:

edit: I just want to add something, I worked at a restaurant washing dishes :skip: and let me tell yall nikkas, the kitchen manager was a nasty ass mo fukka along with the other cooks. Nikkas dead ass had farting contest. I was like :scusthov: on top of that the dishes and pots that were used to prepared the food was not even washed properly cause them nikkas always told me to just scrub quick, rinse it, and just wipe it quickly :heh: sometimes some crumbs and big chunks of meat and what not were still left there :pachaha: nikkas said the soap was a special kind that killed germs :dwillhuh:
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't give a fukk if it's pink paste or hobo meat(I heard they kill hobos for their meat) imma still dip em and eat em.

That buffalo sauce :matsui:

edit: I just want to add something, I worked at a restaurant washing dishes :skip: and let me tell yall nikkas, the kitchen manager was a nasty ass mo fukka along with the other cooks. Nikkas dead ass had farting contest. I was like :scusthov: on top of that the dishes and pots that were used to prepared the food was not even washed properly cause them nikkas always told me to just scrub quick, rinse it, and just wipe it quickly :heh: sometimes some crumbs and big chunks of meat and what not were still left there :pachaha: nikkas said the soap was a special kind that killed germs :dwillhuh:

basically...if you dont cook at home. period. dont talk shyt about fast food...becuz you eating some straight shyt at real 'restaurants' too...:rudy:

all you i dont eat fast food...only from 'good' restaurants ass nikkas

i laugh at people when they say they have to have a straw to drink at restaurants...:russ: why, nikka? you about to eat off a plate and use a fork from the same kitchen....:smh::russ:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Once Chick-fil-A stop bullshytting and drop them spicy nuggets the game will officially be over.:ahh: