What is with McDonald's and their new nuggets pricing?

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Don't give a fukk if it's pink paste or hobo meat(I heard they kill hobos for their meat) imma still dip em and eat em.

That buffalo sauce :matsui:

edit: I just want to add something, I worked at a restaurant washing dishes :skip: and let me tell yall nikkas, the kitchen manager was a nasty ass mo fukka along with the other cooks. Nikkas dead ass had farting contest. I was like :scusthov: on top of that the dishes and pots that were used to prepared the food was not even washed properly cause them nikkas always told me to just scrub quick, rinse it, and just wipe it quickly :heh: sometimes some crumbs and big chunks of meat and what not were still left there :pachaha: nikkas said the soap was a special kind that killed germs :dwillhuh:

Daps
:scusthov: @ you wanting mcdonald's nuggets

tumblr_ltogy4jXgj1qbi785o1_500.jpg

:noah:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went in there the other day with nuggets on my mind.

10 nuggets for 4.49

and

20 nuggets for 4.99 :mindblown:

There's got to be a catch in the quality of chicken somewhere for them to have this pricing. :mindblown:

you shouldn't be eating that shyt in the first place and i mean that shyt as in the shyt that comes out your ass. you can't even buy a piece of chicken for 5 dollars so what makes you think shyt is chicken.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yoo i aint know the nuggets was made from that shyts... :scusthov: them shyts good tho :lawd: yall tried the new grilled cheddar n onion burger on the $1 menu?? :lawd: