What is the worst career decision an actor has ever made?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
that woulda been god awful. he would have been horrible
93fqYoQ.png

Mckellen IS gandalf

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ashton Kutcher trying to act as anybody else that isn't Kelso. JOBS would have been better if he was Kelso idc

Nah homie, Kelso is golden. The production company he has, the two and a half men role...like let's be real about some of these picks, a lot of these guys, like Kelso, were already making A LOT of money and could afford to take a risk

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Nah homie, Kelso is golden. The production company he has, the two and a half men role...like let's be real about some of these picks, a lot of these guys, like Kelso, were already making A LOT of money and could afford to take a risk
I just always wanna see him be Kelso lol. I can see dudes from the wire n I'll call them their character. But I still respect their new work. But when I see Ashton, if he isn't like Kelso I just can't get into it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just always wanna see him be Kelso lol. I can see dudes from the wire n I'll call them their character. But I still respect their new work. But when I see Ashton, if he isn't like Kelso I just can't get into it

Word..see I guess I'm thinking big picture. Like in my mind, with the amount of success he's had on TV and behind the camera, i really can't call anything he's done a bad move :russ:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Word..see I guess I'm thinking big picture. Like in my mind, with the amount of success he's had on TV and behind the camera, i really can't call anything he's done a bad move :russ:
Yeah I wouldn't say he's the success that will smith is but I can't say turning down matrix is a bad move in the grand scheme. It's not Kelso fault he isn't Kelso in real life.

It's like how I get sad knowing Troy n Abed aren't best friends in real life

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I wouldn't say he's the success that will smith is but I can't say turning down matrix is a bad move in the grand scheme. It's not Kelso fault he isn't Kelso in real life.

It's like how I get sad knowing Troy n Abed aren't best friends in real life

See the Will thing I'd say was a mistake based on the fact of what he turned it down for. You pick Wild Wild West over The Matrix..and in the moment that probably seemed like a great idea: Working with a director he's worked with already and made a hit movie, based on a known property and it's a western with him playing a black cowboy vs two unknown directors in a weird sci fi flick that you can't wrap your head around