What is the worst career decision an actor has ever made?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know this is not a movie, but it does count as acting, "voice acting" to be precise. 50 Cent turning down the role of voice acting CJ from 2004 maga game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Instead made his own game 50 Cent: Bulletproof which flopped and was horrible, while GTA SA is selling till this day.

TERRIBLE decision by 50...

Thank god he did though!!!! but his game was actually very good. It wasnt a bad game at all, I just think 50 is lame as fukk is all

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
River Phoenix the Young GAWD ODing outside The Viper Room:rip:

...he would have been bigger and better than his brother Joaquin:to:

Johnny Depp and River Phoenix would have ran the 90s

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
come into a debate uninformed then can't even recall the topic in the title of the thread brehs :wow:

All I said was don't forget Radio.:what: You then said that wasn't the worst decision he made because Snow Dogs/Boat trip were before it. When I said he hasn't starred in a major movie since Boat trip you bring up two low budget bombs that didn't clear 1 million in combined box office and go off on some tangent about how his career is still in tact which has nothing to do with the op. Cuba hasn't had a starring role in a major studio movie since Radio.
Even if you had a point, which you don't Dirty and Shadowboxer came after Snow Dogs/Boat Trip too, so what the f*ck are you talking about?

But I'm the one who can't recall the title of thread?:pachaha: