What is the single greatest thing you have accomplished so far in life

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Well, cotdamn, now that I think about it...

Probably the biggest thing I ever accomplished was graduating high school and/or getting accepted into college. That shyt really doesn't set me apart from anybody.

You know what? Maybe the greatest thing I ever accomplished was winning the Conference Championship in basketball and soccer my junior and senior years, and that shyt was a team accomplishment anyway.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking a great idea in concept and turning it into a full fledged actual tangible thing (web application). Didn't know a lick of the technical skills at the beginning that were required to make it happen, but told myself if I really wanted to make it happen, then I would need to take on learning a whole lot of foreign concepts (at the time), like programming, web development, database administration, etc, any number of things I never pursued or learned in college. I'm still not finished, but to see it's core function working and to reflect on the fact that it was simply just a good idea way back when, really makes me reflect on what I've sacrificed to make something happen that I really wanted to do.

"Look around and everything you see was once an idea, from somebody's thoughts who turned it to reality, clear? Look at the tallest skyscrapers, it just didn't appear, somebody thought it up and built it up and put it right there."

"A provocative plan, could bring a knot to my hand, as the pyramid's stand on the top of the sand"​

Fully executing an idea all the way to the end and seeing the fruit of your labor, something you created from a seed in your mind, is powerful and the biggest form of natural high I've ever experienced.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You're buying, I'm selling my home. I owe 180k, it's going on the market for 250k. :manny:

I'm not insulting you dude, I'm giving you game. It's not a win until you make money off it. You paying the same amount of interest as the principal after 30yrs, i was in mine for 4 years. Rented a room out for 3 of the 4 years. Once again, this aint a this bruh. Str8 money game. Don't get caught up in the American dream.

:russ: @ going on the market

come back to us once you close

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Well, cotdamn, now that I think about it...

Probably the biggest thing I ever accomplished was graduating high school and/or getting accepted into college. That shyt really doesn't set me apart from anybody.

You know what? Maybe the greatest thing I ever accomplished was winning the Conference Championship in basketball and soccer my junior and senior years, and that shyt was a team accomplishment anyway.

:myman:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dropped 2 pills of xtc, did 7 lines of coke, smoked a blunt, 5 shots 8 beers , xanax to go to sleep , all in one night

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Being a great mom. I swear every time I look at my daughter I feel accomplished. She is so smart, she is curious, always asking question to figure things out, is very social and I know with my guiding she will grow up to be a well rounded woman.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I saved America
i fed babies in 3rd world countries
I assisted i tuition payments for numerous single mother college students
helped my parents start a small business
bought my mama a car
sent my parents on a cruise
got my degree
own property
my dikk is perpetually shaved, and oiled
fukk 3 1/2 Sohh posters
ate p*ssy so long i got lock jaw
got hoes to let me pee on them
reached my goal for sexual partners earlier than expected
finger popped a 2nd cousin
came up with the ideal of placing honey under my testicals during the summer which gives off an aroma that attracts women
had sex with a female Capt, CW2, SFC as an E4
Got my dikk sucked while on Tower guard in Iraq without getting caught

so much more

please explain this to a young nikka

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
  • About to graduate from law school.
  • Starred in a few commercials and a couple student films in college.
  • Won a bunch of stuff in sports when I was a high school kid. :wow: Seem forever ago, now...
  • Managed to not knock any girls up or get married to anyone just yet.

Looking at this list, I want more. I want to produce a music album (even if it sucks and never gets released), climb a really huge mountain, and maybe successfully lobby for a meaningful law at some point.