What is the single greatest thing you have accomplished so far in life

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i was able to lose EVERYTHING (and i mean EVERYTHING :sadbron:) that took me 10+ years to accumulate and get it all back 2 fold in 1 year. :win:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Sorry to say it, but getting approved to take on a massive debt (mortgage) isn't really an accomplishment. Atleast not until you sell it for profit. :smugdraper:

Says the PESSIMIST. I bought a Foreclosure. The house was worth 465k, I slid in and got it for 112k, my interest is 4.5%, mortgage is 797 monthly and all that in a VA loan with no money down fam. I won, you always win with GOD. My mortgage is probably cheaper than your rent. Don't hate, you sound like my brother :umad: what am I supposed to do, keep paying RENT and make someone else rich or build for MY future?

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Degree. Family. Dream car. Living Abroad.

If he's listing 4, I'll join him. It's too hard to narrow 1 single thing. Guess I can list in order of greatest/hardest/most rewarding.

1) High school diploma. School was a bytch for me. I was more about actin bad, socializing with friends, etc. I thought learning was a joke. Thankfully I held in there and did not drop out and get a GED. (No offense to ocmfII)

2) Wise choice of financial decisions (number 3 below contributed to this.)

3) My first ever "real" job. I learned a lot from the company and it has still carried me into life. I owe them a big thanks.

4) Losing a 50 lb. beer belly. I looked pregnant, had bad heart burn and was living a very unhealthy life. Frozen pizzas 2 times a week, fast food Mexican 3 times a week, chips, cookies, etc. etc. Now I'm lean with muscle while eating organic fruits and vegetables and exercising 5-days a week. No more heart burn! Take dat
I replaced a pregnant beer belly with a 4-pack abs :blessed:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry to say it, but getting approved to take on a massive debt (mortgage) isn't really an accomplishment. Atleast not until you sell it for profit. :smugdraper:

Thread derail in 3....2....1....

Says the PESSIMIST. I bought a Foreclosure. The house was worth 465k, I slid in and got it for 112k, my interest is 4.5%, mortgage is 797 monthly and all that in a VA loan with no money down fam. I won, you always win with GOD. My mortgage is probably cheaper than your rent. Don't hate, you sound like my brother :umad:

:snoop:

It was a trap, you fell into it. Lemme spring it for ya.

Stuntone: :umad: I bought my house cash, you peasant.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What is the thing your are most proud of or worked hardest to get?
Worked hardest to get? Completing my second bachelor's degree in computer science.

Most proud of? I completed police academy. My shooting went from around high 60% in the beginning and it went up to low 90% at the end.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

Maybe he'd like to keep it in the family and it pass down.

That's the way I am thinking. Ill never sell that house, mortgage is mad cheap. Niccas don't THINK like that, but I do lol. I'm young the goal was to cop some property before I was 30, and it happened. If it hits 300k or more, I'll sell. That will take some time, but god willing, I ain't going anywhere

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Worked hardest to get? Completing my second bachelor's degree in computer science.

Most proud of? I completed police academy. My shooting went from around high 60% in the beginning and it went up to low 90% at the end.

Ole Tom Clancy nicca. You working for the FEDS, NSA, CIA or something my nicca

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Thus far?

I'd say getting my MSEd (almost for free). I still look at my degree sometimes and go :obama:

They didn't tell me I had extra classes to take so I had to complete my thesis, finish my three semester classes, take my certification exams in addition to three clep exams...on top of working full time in two months.

I'd like to purchase a home in the very near future.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I saved America
i fed babies in 3rd world countries
I assisted i tuition payments for numerous single mother college students
helped my parents start a small business
bought my mama a car
sent my parents on a cruise
got my degree
own property
my dikk is perpetually shaved, and oiled
fukk 3 1/2 Sohh posters
ate p*ssy so long i got lock jaw
got hoes to let me pee on them
reached my goal for sexual partners earlier than expected
finger popped a 2nd cousin
came up with the ideal of placing honey under my testicals during the summer which gives off an aroma that attracts women
had sex with a female Capt, CW2, SFC as an E4
Got my dikk sucked while on Tower guard in Iraq without getting caught

so much more

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Says the PESSIMIST. I bought a Foreclosure. The house was worth 465k, I slid in and got it for 112k, my interest is 4.5%, mortgage is 797 monthly and all that in a VA loan with no money down fam. I won, you always win with GOD. My mortgage is probably cheaper than your rent. Don't hate, you sound like my brother :umad: what am I supposed to do, keep paying RENT and make someone else rich or build for MY future?

You're buying, I'm selling my home. I owe 180k, it's going on the market for 250k. :manny:

I'm not insulting you dude, I'm giving you game. It's not a win until you make money off it. You paying the same amount of interest as the principal after 30yrs, i was in mine for 4 years. Rented a room out for 3 of the 4 years. Once again, this aint a this bruh. Str8 money game.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

You're buying, I'm selling my home. I owe 180k, it's going on the market for 250k. :manny:

I'm not insulting you dude, I'm giving you game. It's not a win until you make money off it. You paying the same amount of interest as the principal after 30yrs, i was in mine for 4 years. Rented a room out for 3 of the 4 years. Once again, this aint a this bruh. Str8 money game. Don't get caught up in the American dream.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

I'm not insulting you dude, I'm giving you game. It's not a win until you make money off it. You paying the same amount of interest as the principal after 30yrs, i was in mine for 4 years. Rented a room out for 3 of the 4 years. Once again, this aint a this bruh. Str8 money game.

:whoa: that's knowledge you think I don't have lol. Man the cats who put me in to real estate OWN tons of property. This is my FIRST piece, I know all about that which you speak. I'm just getting started. I got married and moved into this house. My ave in life is going to be RE, probably. But trust, I very learned TONS, but I'm just getting started.