What is the single greatest thing you have accomplished so far in life

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
What is the thing your are most proud of or worked hardest to get?

For me I guess it my college degree but I am not really that proud of that. Just motivate me to work harder to have something to look back on and feel good about accomplishing

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm... not much when you put it like that.

I won a national programming competition of the BDPA when I was 14, that was cool.
I made VP of a Fortune 500 by the time I was 29. That was dope.

Haven't done much else since then (34 now).

Does not having kids count as an accomplishment? :unsure:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Purchasing my first home in California. It's been so expensive to live here, I never thought it would be possible, but with God ALL THINGS are possible. Marrying my soulmate, though neither of us are perfect, God blessed us to find each other. I know my wife deeply loves me. I don't know man, I'm 33 years old. God willing, I WILL add on to this. I'm blessed, more than ill ever know

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Most people haven't done much of anything spectacular and there's nothing wrong with that. Most people are just normal people.

Black men staying alive into their 20s and beyond is a hell of an accomplishment. The whole world is against you with that one. If you made it, you can do anything. Being alive is spectacular In itself. Everything else follows

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Purchasing my first home in California. It's been so expensive to live here, I never thought it would be possible, but with God ALL THINGS are possible. Marrying my soulmate, though neither of us are perfect, God blessed us to find each other. I know my wife deeply loves me. I don't know man, I'm 33 years old. God willing, I WILL add on to this. I'm blessed, more than ill ever know
:salute:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Sorry to say it, but getting approved to take on a massive debt (mortgage) isn't really an accomplishment. Atleast not until you sell it for profit. :smugdraper: