What is the point of buying an Xbox...

Tair

Superstar
Daps
when you could easily get a PC and play all of the exclusives Xbox has to offer?

A PS5 is a better investment seeing as Playstation has not just more exclusive titles, but quality exclusive titles than Xbox.

I am not on the console war tip though, I just don't understand why someone would pay for an Xbox.

:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bcuz it’s instant plug and play…and some ppl don’t look at a console as an “investment”…as a result they just simply like gaming on the xbox more…they like the ecosystem, how it plays/handles multiplat games that their friends play (who also own xbox’s), etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
when you could easily get a PC and play all of the exclusives Xbox has to offer?

A PS5 is a better investment seeing as Playstation has not just more exclusive titles, but quality exclusive titles than Xbox.

I am not on the console war tip though, I just don't understand why someone would pay for an Xbox.

C2-DD8580-EBB4-4007-B7-A7-CE2-E254378-AA.jpg

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not everybody can afford to spend $1000+ on a gaming PC. Plus, xbox is plug and play and many prefer to game on a couch over a desk. A lot of people just want to play sports and shooters, so you're better off with an Xbox instead of a gaming PC.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Xbox is cheaper and more convenient/simple. plus people might already be invested in the ecosystem

and a lot of misconceptions:
-you have to play at a desk
-you have to use mouse/keyboard
-you have to constantly update drivers
-you have to buy a new GPU every year
-etc

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because not everybody feels going PC with it. While there are definitely advantages to playing on PC, but for some people, when you start throwing in multiple storefronts/launchers, the dice roll of PC ports, and general hardware/optimization fukkery, the juice ain't worth the squeeze for some. To each their own. As long as someone isn't forcing themselves to play on a platform they don't really like, they're doing just fine.