What is the Miami for London and Paris black folks who want to get lit in a warm city?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Tell me you dont travel without telling me you dont travel breh.

Spain is FULL of black folks

Matter of fact, just go pull up a map and let me know what sits next to spain
Racist ass North Africa

Idk why y’all travel dudes act so dense, I’m not even speaking in hyperbole I genuinely do not understand what world y’all live in :stopitslime:

There was LITERALLY a migrant crisis THIS YEAR because 20,000 Africans got into Spain through Morocco in a SINGLE DAY :mjlol:

And you think they won’t treat a black man like shyt out there? :stopitslime:

Morrocans don’t even consider themselves black and look down on other Africans coming into their country.

Like forreal y’all must literally live in a different world or only visit resorts wearing American flags and shyt :wtf:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What is the obsession with Miami these last 3-5 years? The women are hot, but it really ain’t all that compared to more proper cities with actual history (rant over ).

As a lifelong Miami resident and defender: Yes. Bad ass bytches everywhere but not a single ounce of culture and fly shyt out here. Tourism skewed to bring in either the worst cac fratboys or the most dusty hoodlum nikkas in america onto an incredibly overrated and dirty, overpriced beach. Were coming back tho little by little but right now Miami is in a dark age of tourism. Plus we got Nile crocodiles out here now on top of the pythons, anancondas and monitor lizards :unimpressed:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
As a lifelong Miami resident and defender: Yes. Bad ass bytches everywhere but not a single ounce of culture and fly shyt out here. Tourism skewed to bring in either the worst cac fratboys or the most dusty hoodlum nikkas in america onto an incredibly overrated and dirty, overpriced beach. Were coming back tho little by little but right now Miami is in a dark age of tourism. Plus we got Nile crocodiles out here now on top of the pythons, anancondas and monitor lizards :unimpressed:
Imma be in Miami with my girl next month
Aside from nightlife what else is there to do

weve both been before ( I’ve done the nightlife went to Little Haiti and Calle Ocho)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Imma be in Miami with my girl next month
Aside from nightlife what else is there to do

weve both been before ( I’ve done the nightlife went to Little Haiti and Calle Ocho)

shyt this man said aside from nightlife what is there to do :mjlol::dwillhuh: :russ: we ain't got shyt poppin but nightlife and saltlife dassit. If you want you could go to Historic Overtown and check out the Black Harlem renaissance of the south, the old theater and some artsy stuff in Wynwood. Downtown same mess really. Biscayne is ok for tourists I guess :ld: Latino stuff is definitely Calle Ocho, Coconut Grove has some spots to bar hop. Going with your girl to visit Miami outside of partying and having sex on the beach is kinda lame tho bro not even gonna lie. Its definitely a single mans destination. If you rent a car and dont care for gas check out the Florida Keys tho

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
shyt this man said aside from nightlife what is there to do :mjlol::dwillhuh: :russ: we ain't got shyt poppin but nightlife and saltlife dassit. If you want you could go to Historic Overtown and check out the Black Harlem renaissance of the south, the old theater and some artsy stuff in Wynwood. Downtown same mess really. Biscayne is ok for tourists I guess :ld: Latino stuff is definitely Calle Ocho, Coconut Grove has some spots to bar hop. Going with your girl to visit Miami outside of partying and having sex on the beach is kinda lame tho bro not even gonna lie. Its definitely a single mans destination. If you rent a car and dont care for gas check out the Florida Keys tho
:mjcry: thanks for the tips breh

last time we went just fukked, ate, and went to the beach/Wynwood, we gon do that again but i wanted to see if there was more stuff to do lmao:yeshrug:
i'll prolly hit up Wynwood again:mjcry:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok you got it playboy :mjlol: you realize the US only has a 13% Black population according to those "same statistics" and thats not alot either but theres 40 million black people in the country :russ: you was out here talking like Spain was fukking Norway. You wanna see brehs in Europe its France first, Uk second, toss up between Italy and Spain for 3rd and 4th and Holland would be number 5

Edit: probably alot of brehs in Germany too just off the strength of the US military but idk what Afrogerman numbers look like

Belgium also

BEN23

All Star
Daps
why dont yall post some videos or pics of what popping europe:troll:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I don’t know for black people but for my London friends when I stayed in London, it was Spain, Southern France, Croatia, and Buenos Aires.

Last edited:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Spain is like a 30 min boat ride from Morocco, nikkas are just willfully ignorant at this point

I understand breh's point though. Spain is racist af. Just because it's a few miles from Africa doesn't mean a thing.

Unless breh's point was that Spain doesn't have any black folks but I didn't take it like that personally and ain't read further so if he clarified then that's on me :yeshrug:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:wow:
:mjcry: thanks for the tips breh

last time we went just fukked, ate, and went to the beach/Wynwood, we gon do that again but i wanted to see if there was more stuff to do lmao:yeshrug:
i'll prolly hit up Wynwood again:mjcry:

The gentleman is correct. You have to hit up proper cities like NY, Chicago, even Seattle. Places with real history and elite lvl cuisine. I can’t lie I loved Keywest when I went, but it seem like a place meant to stay about 2days max and the key lime pie from the world famous Kermits is :wow:. The other cities don’t get buzz these days because everything is sex and clout these days I guess. Also fortlauderdale beach low key has more natural baddies that are easier to pull and the beach got has sea turtles that wash up and lay eggs. I go when the babies hatch. The girls love to hold little sea turtles.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I understand breh's point though. Spain is racist af. Just because it's a few miles from Africa doesn't mean a thing.

Unless breh's point was that Spain doesn't have any black folks but I didn't take it like that personally and ain't read further so if he clarified then that's on me :yeshrug:
And even then Morocco is racist as fukk to black people - especially other Africans.

Vile racism too, I’ve seen some brehs who visited and talked about the anti-black racism in Morocco.

And you got brehs in here talking about how Spain is some magical getaway destination for black people.

A place where even the Spanish look down on Moroccans - how tf you think they gonna look at a breh :stopitslime:

Nikkas talking out they ass cause they stay in resorts and wear American flag t shirts putting on the cool foreigner act for them folks