What is the Miami for London and Paris black folks who want to get lit in a warm city?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
1. Población (españoles/extranjeros) por País de Nacimiento, sexo y año 3 million sounds like an absolutely gross over estimation. Just because you some black people doesn’t mean there’s “black people all over Spain”.
Bringing up migrants is stupid considering how many if them leave Spain and bringing up moors or Carthage is even stupider :dead:
2. Even if true, 3 million is not a lot in a country of 47 million; that’s 6%
3. Canada and Australia :mjlol: having more black people than those countries is not an accomplishment
4. It’s ok to be wrong

Ok you got it playboy :mjlol: you realize the US only has a 13% Black population according to those "same statistics" and thats not alot either but theres 40 million black people in the country :russ: you was out here talking like Spain was fukking Norway. You wanna see brehs in Europe its France first, Uk second, toss up between Italy and Spain for 3rd and 4th and Holland would be number 5

Edit: probably alot of brehs in Germany too just off the strength of the US military but idk what Afrogerman numbers look like

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ok you got it playboy :mjlol: you realize the US only has a 13% Black population according to those "same statistics" and thats not alot either but theres 40 million black people in the country :russ: you was out here talking like Spain was fukking Norway. You wanna see brehs in Europe its France first, Uk second, toss up between Italy and Spain for 3rd and 4th and Holland would be number 5

Edit: probably alot of brehs in Germany too just off the strength of the US military but idk what Afrogerman numbers look like
Black American population is 45-47 million. The largest black population outside Africa and about the same as the entire country of Spain. And no, the US is not “full of black people” either
Madrid, Seville, Granada all 3 I saw alot of Black folks there, doing everything from modeling and police work to selling bootleg air maxes on street corners and braiding hair. Didnt see any in Bilbao, havent been to Barcelona.
Cmon breh :russ:
You’ll see this in damn near every majori city that doesn’t mean every country is “full of black people”

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Black American population is 45-47 million. The largest black population outside Africa and about the same as the entire country of Spain. And no, the US is not “full of black people” either

You’ll see this in damn near every majori city that doesn’t mean every country is “full of black people”

Aight cool like I said you got it, Im tryina find out where the British women are traveling so I could get in where I fit in with my own Jorja Smith :noah: so Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza you guys say huh :ohhh: I wonder why no one really travels to Portugal like that compared to Spain

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
What neighborhoods and cities are all these Spanish black people in ?
Be specific :mjgrin:
And no Moroccans and Algerians don’t count :mjgrin:

I was in Barcelona once during a free citywide music festival. There was a huge rave inside that fort/castle that looks over the city. Down the hill from there was a black neighborhood that had their own stage apart of the festival…it was dope af. They were selling their equivalent of nutcrackers, Afro-Latino music, beautiful women…it was crazy. I can’t remember the name of the neighborhood tho

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I was in Barcelona once during a free citywide music festival. There was a huge rave inside that fort/castle that looks over the city. Down the hill from there was a black neighborhood that had their own stage apart of the festival…it was dope af. They were selling their equivalent of nutcrackers, Afro-Latino music, beautiful women…it was crazy. I can’t remember the name of the neighborhood tho
I’ll check it out when I go :ehh:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Aight cool like I said you got it, Im tryina find out where the British women are traveling so I could get in where I fit in with my own Jorja Smith :noah: so Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza you guys say huh :ohhh: I wonder why no one really travels to Portugal like that compared to Spain
I thoughts Brits be in Portugal too

lots of British and Germans in the Spanish islands

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

:patrice:

ZjJfPOt.png

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What is the obsession with Miami these last 3-5 years? The women are hot, but it really ain’t all that compared to more proper cities with actual history (rant over ).

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
What is the obsession with Miami these last 3-5 years? The women are hot, but it really ain’t all that compared to more proper cities with actual history (rant over ).
Miami been poppin

It’s diverse/“exotic” for most if the US and a nightlife oriented city that offers fun for any budget :yeshrug:
Also for people without a passport it’s the closest thing ( along with PR an VI) to the Caribbean :yeshrug:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Miami been poppin

It’s diverse/“exotic” for most if the US and a nightlife oriented city that offers fun for any budget :yeshrug:
Also for people without a passport it’s the closest thing ( along with PR an VI) to the Caribbean :yeshrug:

Naw, I’m guessing it’s the media and hip hop scene. Fla is the only state with balls tho. Everyone wants to leave they’re state all of a sudden.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
That Brazil stat includes pardos who may or may not be “black” or identity as such :hubie:
If you’ve ever been to Brazil, you’d know that stat is real as hell lol. It’s a very black country. I partied in Rio…never saw so many beautiful proud black people. And that’s not even the blackest state.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
If you’ve ever been to Brazil, you’d know that stat is real as hell lol. It’s a very black country. I partied in Rio…never saw so many beautiful proud black people. And that’s not even the blackest state.
I haven’t been but I didn’t want to project American style one drop rule :yeshrug: