What is the Miami for London and Paris black folks who want to get lit in a warm city?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Tell me you dont travel without telling me you dont travel breh.

Spain is FULL of black folks

Matter of fact, just go pull up a map and let me know what sits next to spain

I lived in Spain for a while, they are microaggressive racist cacs against Africans and Latinos but that being said... theres a ton of Africans and Latinos there :dead: Dominicans, Cubans, Morrocans, Senegalese, Angolans, Guinea brehs like a mufugga... not as much as Paris and London from what I seen in videos but still about as much as youd see in Italy. A fukk ton of Chinese people too. Coli shut-ins still think the world is relegated to only having people from their own ethnicity in every country :deadrose: America started a wave :wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Blacks been in Spain since the 8th century :mjlol:

Before that. Carthage controlled all of Spain and Hannibal used Spain as a travel point to bring in Elephants against the Romans like 3,000 years ago :dead: do cats think it was cacs riding god damn African elephants back then. There was LITERALLY a migrant crisis THIS YEAR because 20,000 Africans got into Spain through Morocco in a SINGLE DAY :mjlol: motherland brehs doing Spain like Mexico does the US. Its still a Euro country but Jesus the shyt you read on here :picard:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people in europe go to africa to vacation :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Before that. Carthage controlled all of Spain and Hannibal used Spain as a travel point to bring in Elephants against the Romans like 3,000 years ago :dead: do cats think it was cacs riding god damn African elephants back then. There was LITERALLY a migrant crisis THIS YEAR because 20,000 Africans got into Spain through Morocco in a SINGLE DAY :mjlol: motherland brehs doing Spain like Mexico does the US. Its still a Euro country but Jesus the shyt you read on here :picard:
What neighborhoods and cities are all these Spanish black people in ?
Be specific :mjgrin:
And no Moroccans and Algerians don’t count :mjgrin:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Prove that “Spain is full of black people” and be specific :mjlol:
You not the only dude to travel :mjlol:

Bro theres 1.3 million Spaniards of Sub-Saharan African descent EXCLUDING Afrolatinos and North Africans :francis:
And those are the ones that show up on the census, not illegal immigrants.

Add all those groups together theres at least 3 million people of African descent (and thats lowballing) in Spain as of 2021, which is a country of 46 mil. Thats probably more Black people than Canada or Australia tbh.

Just say you dont know breh its ok

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Bro theres 1.3 million Spaniards of Sub-Saharan African descent EXCLUDING Afrolatinos and North Africans :francis:
And those are the ones that show up on the census, not illegal immigrants.

Add all those groups together theres at least 3 million people of African descent (and thats lowballing) in Spain as of 2021, which is a country of 46 mil. Thats probably more Black people than Canada or Australia tbh.

Just say you dont know breh its ok
1. Población (españoles/extranjeros) por País de Nacimiento, sexo y año 3 million sounds like an absolutely gross over estimation. Just because you some black people doesn’t mean there’s “black people all over Spain”.
Bringing up migrants is stupid considering how many if them leave Spain and bringing up moors or Carthage is even stupider :dead:
2. Even if true, 3 million is not a lot in a country of 47 million; that’s 6%
3. Canada and Australia :mjlol: having more black people than those countries is not an accomplishment
4. It’s ok to be wrong

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What neighborhoods and cities are all these Spanish black people in ?
Be specific :mjgrin:
And no Moroccans and Algerians don’t count :mjgrin:

Madrid, Seville, Granada all 3 I saw alot of Black folks there, doing everything from modeling and police work to selling bootleg air maxes on street corners and braiding hair. Didnt see any in Bilbao, havent been to Barcelona.

Last edited: