What is the Democrat equivalent of Project 2025?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Cope is all the Dems have to offer
If they couldn't get it this term, how we going to do it now?
Win more elextions in the House and Senate and then they could* pass the laws they want. Right Now the republicans have a majority in the House and the Senate is like 50-50 but you need like 60 votes to pass a law because of the filibuster

that guy

Superstar
Daps
A party of losers contrite with the status quo at the top of their organization(ex Biden, Pelosi,Kamala), they have no agenda or wherewithal to implement it even if they did
You know an administration is terrible when the current president’s health is in question and the party is frantic in finding a replacement as if the vice president is completely nonexistent :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Democrats are a centrist party. They're what the Republicans would be if this country was an actual democracy instead of an oligarchy cos playing as one.

In a civilized country, the debate on Healthcare would be Medicare for all proposed by a liberal party, and Obama care would be the conservative rebuttal.

On climate the liberal perspective would be investment in renewable while the conservative perspective would be a mix of Carbon capture and storage+ nuclear power with less money going into renewables.

On foreign policy the liberal perspective would be investment in medical and agricultural infrastructure for developing countries while the conservative one would be spending money on arming potential allies.

Instead you have a republican party(democrats) and a fascist party(republicans)

Project 2025 is the culmination of years of investing in think tanks and political organizations who funded the education and campaigns of these people.

American liberalism is growing and it needs to take over the democratic party and push it further to the left. The right wing showed you the script.
Finally someone on here who understands American politics.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Open Society Foundation isn't a direct 1:1 to the Heritage Foundation or the Federalist Society, but they have an encompassing progressive agenda.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Didn’t we “save democracy” 4 years ago when Biden was elected?

The current president cares more about saving Israel and the Ukraine more than American citizens
This is lazy as fukk. Israel is entrenched in American policy. I’m dead ass looking at a book. I bought years ago called the Israel Lobby and US Foreign policy. You have to be completely uneducated to believe that Israel and their support starts and stops with Biden. It doesn’t matter who is an office when it comes to their support. Are you educated on this? Did your student loans get waived? Did juicy insulin costs go down? was it biden who stopped black farmers from getting paid back the money they were owed from being discriminated?

I despise lazy political posture like you posed in your first two questions. You never bothered to investigate.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Did they have the votes to pass it?
It was 50-50 in the Senate, and the Democrats could have used the nuclear option to do away with the filibuster, with Vice President Kamala Harris serving as the tie-breaker. However, two so-called Democrats, along with Biden not applying pressure, decided to do nothing. HR1 died just like that.

Which begs the question. Are the Dems serious about change / progress or status quo? I think just by looking at the Dems actions on HR1 we can tell where they stand. :yeshrug:

Just look at the watered down Build Back Better -maybe, no not really- legislation.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
The Open Society Foundation isn't a direct 1:1 to the Heritage Foundation or the Federalist Society, but they have an encompassing progressive agenda.

this seems very broad and general. but the very least Democrats could do is use this as a skeleton for their manifesto

Daps
You know an administration is terrible when the current president’s health is in question and the party is frantic in finding a replacement as if the vice president is completely nonexistent :mjlol:
and you know someone is either a cac or a c00n when the prospect of a nazi becoming president and supplanting every level of government with nazi adherents is less of a concern than whether or not his 81 year old opponent’s cognitive faculties are in peak form.

:unimpressed:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It was 50-50 in the Senate, and the Democrats could have used the nuclear option to do away with the filibuster, with Vice President Kamala Harris serving as the tie-breaker. However, two so-called Democrats, along with Biden not applying pressure, decided to do nothing. HR1 died just like that.

Which begs the question. Are the Dems serious about change / progress or status quote? I think just by looking at the Dems actions on HR1 we can tell where they stand. :yeshrug:

Just look at the watered down Build Back Better -maybe, no not really- legislation.

They’re not serious about power. That’s why they’re perennially reactionary.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
and you know someone is either a cac or a c00n when the prospect of a nazi becoming president and supplanting every level of government with nazi adherents is less of a concern than whether or not his 81 year old opponent’s cognitive faculties are in peak form.

:unimpressed:
:russell:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
A fake pandemic w/microchips to implement a global government

But you freethinkers were just to smart to let it get past u :troll:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is lazy as fukk. Israel is entrenched in American policy. I’m dead ass looking at a book. I bought years ago called the Israel Lobby and US Foreign policy. You have to be completely uneducated to believe that Israel and their support starts and stops with Biden. It doesn’t matter who is an office when it comes to their support. Are you educated on this? Did your student loans get waived? Did juicy insulin costs go down? was it biden who stopped black farmers from getting paid back the money they were owed from being discriminated?

I despise lazy political posture like you posed in your first two questions. You never bothered to investigate.
:mjlol:
I can’t take y’all serious.

Joe biden, a self described Zionist and the man who received more money form Israel than any other politician in US history, literally signed an executive order to give bombs to Israel so that they can commit genocide and your babbling about the Israel lobby and “it’s deeper than Biden” :dead:

The Biden administration is denying that Israel is committing genocide at all, that has nothing to do with the Israel lobby. If trump was in office and made the same exact decisions you wouldn’t be making these ridiculous asinine excuses

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:mjlol:
I can’t take y’all serious.

Joe biden, a self described Zionist and the man who received more money form Israel than any other politician in US history, literally signed an executive order to give bombs to Israel so that they can commit genocide and your babbling about the Israel lobby and “it’s deeper than Biden” :dead:

The Biden administration is denying that Israel is committing genocide at all, that has nothing to do with the Israel lobby. If trump was in office and made the same exact decisions you wouldn’t be making these ridiculous asinine excuses
All administration in power would make the same excuse and I would make the same statement because unlike you, I knew genocide
Was happening there BEFORE you FIRST learned of it in Oct 2023. :dahell:

I bought that book during the Obama administration :mindblown:

I bought Jimmy Carter’s book Palestine Not Apartheid from BORDERS….who hasnt been around since 2011.

Unlike you, I don’t wait until things are fashionably media obvious to get it. I never made excuses for any administration. fukk outta here. YOU needed this to happen to get it. I didnt.

I make no excuse for any administration. :camby:

You phony politically johnny come lately ass negros dont know shyt and do the most blabbering telling on yourselves

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked this question and got crickets,seems you are getting the same so far

Okay,now wheres the Democrats version of Project 2025? Why dont they have something that scares white racist as much as yall are scared:respect:?

Democrats havent shown the ability to line up any ducks. All ive seen is them being outmanuevered at every level by Republicans even with Biden in power. Yet yall still refuse to ask for an agenda,a plan,counter measures they have in store. So you literally have no reason to believe things will stay the same,or get better if Biden wins. Have things not gotten worst they last 4 years for black people? Republicans dont even need the presidency,Democratic incompotence is their ally.

The question below is the one we would like answered.

Moderates run the party, no reason to have a Democrat version of Project 2025 when the agenda is to keep the status quo
Have they even publicly put together an agenda to try and mitigate some of the shyt Trump SC has done?

Whwres the plan,wheres the agenda? They dont see worried about the same things yall worried about. Biden doesnt even acknowledge theres any loss of black support, thanks to all the shucking and jiving and plea copping in his circle.