What is the biggest flop so far this gen

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@PS4

No troll... Can you still go to even the movie and tv app and do Xbox or Cortana select?

At which time, all the options light up green and you can say which movie title or option you want to select?

If not...then that's bullshyt and they are scaling back the media capabilities.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4

No troll... Can you still go to even the movie and tv app and do Xbox or Cortana select?

At which time, all the options light up green and you can say which movie title or option you want to select?

They are scaling capabilities back, mainly motion controls and the snap feature which I'm not happy about. Probably will be compensated in a lawsuit :manny:

The Xbox/Cortana select still works. It does when I watch shyt via the web browser. It's one of the techniques used to avoid pop-ups. Xbox select, play, show full screen video :win:
Fire Emblem Warriors isn't a RPG, it's a Dynasty Warriors type game.
Oh then that shyt was trash at birth

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Incorrect, Kinect does what it's supposed to do. If you thought all games was gonna be Kinect enabled well that wasn't even something I believed. Cortana integration has advanced what Kinect does and I'm certain 99%of people haven't takenthe time to learn it. It's not a game tho so moving on...

All you're doing is naming shyt that sold off of hype. A flop would be the division. Sold great, didn't deliver, flopped. Now it's patched, it's pretty good now, doesn't change the fact the game flopped unless it recovers.

As you continue to hype up mediocre titles, we have reasons to call them flops. Thanks dumbass!!!

Oh, so with a 3rd of the userbase it sold half as much, yet it's a flop to you. Is it a game you'd enjoy? Sure but it's Xbox and you're too what, smart? Broke? Dumb? Whatever your reason, it's foolish...

How is the game? If it's the best rpg ever would you know? If so I stand corrected

No one cares about your opinion....

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Driveclub did over 2 milli, not close to a flop.

Even the Order is almost at 2 milli.

How much they needed to recoup is another story.
True. I was thinking of initial reception. Even though i enjoyed both games

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No one cares about your opinion....
Then why would you go out your way to reply to it? (You know, like everyone else who does the same) and let's not forget the mods who seem to have a team in place to edit threads and even post I make :gucci:.

I WISH what you just whimpered was true, my nuts would enjoy the breather

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
@PS4

you say show labels to select anything on the screen

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Kinect is fire, I cant see myself without one. I can literally stand 30 feet away and it still picks me up.
I can say ... yo play mad max and boom its running. I can literally do anything I want, bring up achievements, gamehub to download add ons, change channels and all the inputs. Then when I'm done tell it to turn off .... I forget what game it was, I think the last 2k but if you weren't ready and the camera couldnt see your face clear, it would go to the pause menu for you. There's a ridiculous amount of things that its dope for. Especially online gaming with the great built in microphone. It eliminated all of that headset bullshyt

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Kinect is fire, I cant see myself without one. I can literally stand 30 feet away and it still picks me up.
I can say ... yo play mad max and boom its running. I can literally do anything I want, bring up achievements, gamehub to download add ons, change channels and all the inputs. Then when I'm done tell it to turn off .... I forget what game it was, I think the last 2k but if you weren't ready and the camera couldnt see your face clear, it would go to the pause menu for you. There's a ridiculous amount of things that its dope for. Especially online gaming with the great built in microphone. It eliminated all of that headset bullshyt
I have 2 Kinects in my house.

One is attached to the Xbox in me and my wife's bedroom.

I have an adapter and an unused Kinect that I will probably attach to my Xbox One X now. Good looks, breh. Seriously.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The only funny thing thats ever happened with it, was during multiplayer. Usually I wont talk to people unless I have to on it, and I'm not one of those rage/take shyt too seriously people. But at the end of matches I get pissed if I wasted my time. So I forgot the mic was on and I was talking all types of shyt :russ: everyone got silent ... shyt was funny as fukk, I had to get out of that lobby

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
I think it's in settings but the Xbox one has two sets of tutorials for Kinect. The amount of things you can do is too vast to learn in a week..or a month. It will take time. The labels thing, I seen it but had little need for it because "select" still works for me BUT ...i noticed the "select" command doesn't work everywhere like it used to.

The other thing I encounter and its the reason I have any doubts is Cortana's failure to open something if there is a similar name. For instance...

I have the NBA app and NBA2K, so if I ask Cortana to open either it'll always ask which one, then I have to wait for her to slowly read that out, she'll want me to speak out "2, go to NBA2K" and then after all that it won't go to it. Oh, and if you tell her to pause sometimes it'll think you said "call" then opens Skype. The "go back" command doesn't work like it used to :damn:

That's why for certain commands I just use a keyboard. Space for pause, X on the controller, f for full screen or press in the left analog stick on controller or Cortana show fullscreen video command. Cortana does everything else pretty accurately for me. Volume up command be hearing me but not turning the sound up sometimes as well tho :mjpls:
The only funny thing thats ever happened with it, was during multiplayer. Usually I wont talk to people unless I have to on it, and I'm not one of those rage/take shyt too seriously people. But at the end of matches I get pissed if I wasted my time. So I forgot the mic was on and I was talking all types of shyt :russ: everyone got silent ... shyt was funny as fukk, I had to get out of that lobby
I might forget the Mic is on, then somebody replies to a comment I said in game and I'm like :wtf: then I'll check the settings which they made easily accessible with this new guide, so they still have Kinect users in mind :francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Order 1886: Supposed to be a premier title for Sony. Turns out to be a five hour movie riddled with QTEs.

The Division: Years worth of hype. By the time it released, the graphics had been heavily downgraded and the long term appeal just wasn't there. Many stopped playing a month into the game.

Watch Dogs: More shortcuts from Ubisoft. Downgraded the graphics and terrible controls. Game had been delayed a number of times.

MGS V: Konami and Kojima's drama spilled over to the finished product and what we got was an unfinished product. Hackers would reveal there was to be a Chapter 3 which would have brought proper closure to the Big Boss saga.

Mass Effect Andromeda: EA sabotaged the game by placing Bioware's core team on Anthem. The DLC team was tasked with making a full game which they were not capable of doing. Drama behind the scenes leads to a game that had been in development for years being cranked out in 18 months, testing included. The product was roasted from Day 1 due to quirky animations and a so so story. EA half assing it on a series with this much hype doomed future installments and the post Andromeda Quarian DLC.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Mass Effect takes the cake. Biggest AAA flop this gen. They cut the price the week after.

Assassin's Creed Unity is number 2

• Dap
Reactions: PS4